My xbox blew up last month, all I want is to get my fortnite crew pack back on to my new...

Discus and support My xbox blew up last month, all I want is to get my fortnite crew pack back on to my new... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, stupid question but my xbox literally blew up at the end of April of this year. I cancelled everything so as not to loose money on my crew pack for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LianeRenton, Jun 1, 2023.

1. LianeRenton
    LianeRenton Guest

My xbox blew up last month, all I want is to get my fortnite crew pack back on to my new...

So, stupid question but my xbox literally blew up at the end of April of this year. I cancelled everything so as not to loose money on my crew pack for fortnite, it was taken anyway. So how in the heck do I now get my new subscription on my new device if it is not microsoft affiliated?

:)

LianeRenton, Jun 1, 2023
  2. LianeRenton Win User

My xbox blew up last month, all I want is to get my fortnite crew pack back on to my new device. How come I can't

They keep telling me i am unable to get one. They have now told me that the only way to fix everything is to delete my fortnite account and start fresh again. I have been playing since season two chapter one. I have some expensive and rare skins on there. I have contacted Epic about all this. I am over being given the run around
  3. DeniqL Win User

My xbox blew up last month, all I want is to get my fortnite crew pack back on to my new device. How come I can't

So you kept your items right?
  4. DeniqL Win User

You say you cancelled and got a refund right?
  5. LianeRenton Win User

On the 30th of each month.
  6. LianeRenton Win User

I have tried but it keeps saying I need to log into the original platform to access it šŸ˜”. I even closed all subscriptions o microsoft and closed my account. I am at a complete loss.
Thema:

1. My xbox blew up last month, all I want is to get my fortnite crew pack back on to my new... - Similar Threads - blew last month

2. Xbox One X blew a fuse, is there anything I can do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X blew a fuse, is there anything I can do?: Was using my Xbox One X the same as usual and there was a sudden pop and the whole thing died. The back smells like something is burnt and it will not turn on when plugged into any outlet. Is...
  3. My X box series S blew up how can i get this fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    My X box series S blew up how can i get this fixed: I just bought my console yesterday, when it rebooted after doing a software update on first turn on, there was a loud bang and an electrical flash, how or do I speak to about getting this...
  4. Great morning :) Almost had a Series X, but Support blew it!!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Great morning :) Almost had a Series X, but Support blew it!!!!: Got up early this morning and pre ordered a Series X on Microsoft's store. All is good and confirmed. But when i get the confirmation, they have put on my old address and not the one currently...
  5. I blew up a few of my teams ships in sea of thieves...will I get banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I blew up a few of my teams ships in sea of thieves...will I get banned?: I donā€™t do it anymore, but, I blew up some of my teams ships in SeaOfThieves shortly after it came out...will I get banned???!? e44bf9a5-154f-4fcb-8dc4-dc60a5e6229e
  6. WHY CANT I PLAY A GAME I BLEW $60 ON!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CANT I PLAY A GAME I BLEW $60 ON!?!: Diablo III isn't on the marketplace anymore, I spent $60 on this game, as soon as it was available digitally, and now I can't re-download it now that I want to replay it. All I see is the Reaper...
  7. My Xbox One Elite blew up, literally. Sparked and caught on fire!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Elite blew up, literally. Sparked and caught on fire!!: My xbox one had a fire inside through the fan vent, sparks and smoke billowing out and microsoft doesn't want to help me. They want me to pay for a new xbox. This is obviously and motherboard...
  8. Blew up my power adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blew up my power adapter: Hi I bought Xbox one from USA. When I started using it in India the power adapter blew up. I understand it is due to the excess of power supply ie 220v. Now what should I do ?...
  9. Powerbrick blew up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Powerbrick blew up?: So I accidentally plugged my 110v powerbrick to a 220v socket. I heard a little explosion where my xbox and the brick were. But there was no smoke. I tried the brick again in a 110v but there's...
  10. Power supply blew up, problems finding a replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply blew up, problems finding a replacement?: So today the power supply blew up on my xbox 360 slim which triggered a power outage in my house and a strong burning smell from the power supply. I spent over an hour chatting to someone at...