My Xbox avatar is glitches with someone else's avatar on my profile

Discus and support My Xbox avatar is glitches with someone else's avatar on my profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For about 2 weeks now my avatar shows for a few seconds then shows someone else's avatar. None of my friends have this mysterious persons avatar but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MaiChezavik, Mar 24, 2023.

1. MaiChezavik
    MaiChezavik Guest

For about 2 weeks now my avatar shows for a few seconds then shows someone else's avatar. None of my friends have this mysterious persons avatar but it is annoying and I can't get rid of it and I can't update my avatar due to someone else's avatar being glitches to mine and is stuck on my profile. Can someone help me? And I have deleted my avatar and made a new one it didn't do anything to help. It won't show the updated version of my avatar or nothing and I am afraid of my information being leaked out because of this issue I am having right now. I don't know if I was hacked or not.

:)

MaiChezavik, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know are you seeing it on your Xbox console or online?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, have you have tried some procedure on your console, if you still have not tried, follow the procedures below.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  4. Ethan Bohn Win User

I log into my account for a few seconds all my controller buttons work then they quit working and the game or home screen that I'm on will start bouncing or shaking. I've used different controllers and different Xbox consoles and it still happens.
  5. JamesJr Eninew Win User

Bro That Your Avatar Glitch In Your Friend Avatar That Weird
  6. Kimberlu82 Win User

Recovery enigma...

Are you sure it was your profile? And not someone else with that name as their gamertag? I know they didn't have avatars back then so it would just show a grayed avatar I believe.
Thema:

1. My Xbox avatar is glitches with someone else's avatar on my profile - Similar Threads - avatar glitches someone

2. Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped: Stuck on trying to download my avatar on black ops its now been 16 hours after coming bk in from work and still hasn't moved from the end 23585d59-8424-4bf2-ad9b-8a1b0a06601c
  3. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...
  4. Backgrounds for use with the Avatars

in XboX Insiders
    Backgrounds for use with the Avatars: Is there any way that we can get more backgrounds for those homeless Avatars or at lease let us upload our own pictures for use with them like we can with our system backgrounds? submitted by...
  5. Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?: Won’t let me attach an image but for the last ~6 months Xbox Original Avatars has been in the installation queue but won’t download or install. I’ve tried cancelling it, restarting it, restarting...
  6. Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?: I just wanted to buy a legacy/360 avatar item, however nothing worked. When checking around the internet, apparently Microsoft had suddenly discontinued the Original XBOX Avatar Store with no...
  7. We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor: We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor, because i loved spending hours messing around with the characters back in 2019, but now i'm super bummed out that i have to...
  8. i bought avatar forntiers of pandora and the textures are glitching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought avatar forntiers of pandora and the textures are glitching: the game keeps freezing and glitching https://www.xbox.com/play/media/tMSuTjdu7k >image anytime i open it it doesn't do this with any other game i have and i want to know if its my Xbox or my...
  9. Avatar editor bug/glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar editor bug/glitch?: I can't load any avatars and so i tried an account i never made any on and this happens... What causes this issue that i can't fix with anything? Note: the app works fine, just not the avatars....
  10. Avatar App Problem/glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar App Problem/glitch: I recently ran into a problem where I can not access any of the Avatar items that I earned as an award from games in the app, like my Marcus Doo Rag from Gears of War 3 or my Shark Hoodie from...