My XBOX Appp Closes as fast as it opens

Discus and support My XBOX Appp Closes as fast as it opens in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; tried to Open the powershell to Follow that method but Windows wont open it either. I play in an Alienware and it was working for the first 2 months I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CaseCone5586884, Jul 21, 2017.

  1. My XBOX Appp Closes as fast as it opens


    tried to Open the powershell to Follow that method but Windows wont open it either.

    I play in an Alienware and it was working for the first 2 months I had it. Stopped working after some Microsoft6 updates. I figured Microsoft knew of the issue and would eventually put another patch to fix the issue. ^ months later I still have this issue.
    Help

    :)
     
    CaseCone5586884, Jul 21, 2017
    #1
  2. Comfuzio
    Comfuzio Guest
    Xbox app autocloses as soon as i open it

    I upgrade my GPU from AMD Radeon R9 280X to Radeon RX480 8GB, did clean install of the drivers, but same result.

    Is anyone from MS working on a fix for that? As I see I am not the only one who faces this problem
     
    Comfuzio, Jul 21, 2017
    #2
  3. Enni ZQ
    Enni ZQ Guest
    Xbox app autocloses as soon as i open it

    Do any of your other apps do this? On window 10 there is a known bug when onedrive is on autostart and logged in. Onedrive app on win 10 changes admin permissions on our local PC and can prevent windows store and store downloaded apps from working. I had
    this a lot when i first upgraded. I had to reset all my permissions (easier to do if you restore win 10 to the initial fresh install state (after upgrade)) stop onedrive from running on start (remove from start up folder) and never log in to the onedrive app!
    It may not be this...but if you are having other apps fail like store and mail...it is likely this bug!



    Xbox Community Amabassador
     
    Enni ZQ, Jul 21, 2017
    #3
  4. Raven229 Win User

    How can I cancel my auto redeem on Xbox rewards app when the manage button doesn’t appear in the options?

    I found how to remove the auto redeem--

    Open up your Xbox Rewards appp on your xbox then at the top you will see an Auto Redeem tab at top--click on it then cancel your auto redeem choice
  5. Raven229 Win User

    How can I cancel my auto redeem on Xbox rewards app when the manage button doesn’t appear in the options?

    I found how to remove the auto redeem--

    Open up your Xbox Rewards appp on your xbox then at the top you will see an Auto Redeem tab at top--click on it then cancel your auto redeem choice
  6. Kickimanjaro Win User

    Sign up for the new Dashboard Update preview

    I think I missed this by a few hours. I am impressed at how fast it was opened and then subsequently closed.
  7. z Karoline Win User

    Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (them Xbox me PC)

    please check if the microphone of those who are communicating through the app on the pc is being used in another appp
  8. z Karoline Win User

    Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (them Xbox me PC)

    please check if the microphone of those who are communicating through the app on the pc is being used in another appp
Thema:

My XBOX Appp Closes as fast as it opens

Loading...
  1. My XBOX Appp Closes as fast as it opens - Similar Threads - Appp Closes fast

  2. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  3. Arkheron’s Closed Beta Returns for a Limited Time

    in XboX Insiders
    Arkheron’s Closed Beta Returns for a Limited Time: [IMG] Missed a few Pages? Still chasing Prestige rewards? Good news: the Arkheron Closed Beta Encore is live this weekend, July 30 – August 2! Return to the Tower, pick up where you left off,...
  4. Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Enter the Tower: Arkheron Closed Beta is Live for XBOX Insiders: [IMG] The gates to Arkheron's Closed Beta are open for XBOX Insiders! ⚔️ 3v3 team battles ️ Build your playstyle using items found during matches Unlock beta-exclusive cosmetic rewards Help...
  5. Once Human Console Closed Beta - Join the Supernatural Survival World on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Once Human Console Closed Beta - Join the Supernatural Survival World on Xbox: [IMG] The Once Human Console Closed Beta is now available for Xbox Insiders on Xbox Series X|S to join. Unravel the secrets in this multiplayer open-world game with supernatural themes. Check...
  6. every time I start Minecraft, the game immediately closes again. I’ve tried everything:...

    in XboX Insiders
    every time I start Minecraft, the game immediately closes again. I’ve tried everything:...: Hello everyone I have a problem every time I start Minecraft, the game immediately closes again. I’ve tried everything: deleting the game, updates, reinstalling the game, resetting the Xbox, but...
  7. Accidentally closed account does anyone know how to fix it as can no longer get onto the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Accidentally closed account does anyone know how to fix it as can no longer get onto the...: Me and my mate are try to do the grounded 2 public test , I have managed to get it to work but he accidentally closed his account so now when he tries to open the app on console he gets a message...
  8. Black screen after closing game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Black screen after closing game.: Since the latest alpha update. Every time I’m closing a game (cod for this post) I don’t see any of my Home Screen. It’s completely black. I can open the menu when pressing the Xbox button, but...
  9. Not sure if this is app issue or game issue. Game status not ending when game closed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is app issue or game issue. Game status not ending when game closed.: Yesterday I played He is Coming (Preview) on PC through Xbox app. Even after closing it it said I was still playing it on my Xbox profile and it has persisted through today (like my play time is...
  10. im close to being banned on xbox but i wanna say my side on what happened

    in XBoX Accessibility
    im close to being banned on xbox but i wanna say my side on what happened: I got suspended for spamming someone on chat, but it wasn’t anything hateful—I was spamming “call 911” because they were having a mental health crisis and refused to call for help. I didn’t know...