My xbox app on pc won't Launch or install any games

Discus and support My xbox app on pc won't Launch or install any games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to install a game on the xbox app for pc but whenever I try and install it the install just cancels even though I have enough... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by itsMaffoi, May 1, 2022.

1. itsMaffoi
    itsMaffoi Guest

I have been trying to install a game on the xbox app for pc but whenever I try and install it the install just cancels even though I have enough storage. I also tried opening another game i already had installed and it won't open so does anyone have a fix? thanks

:)

itsMaffoi, May 1, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

But that update in the link that appears on the post you shared you can find the option to a stand alone edition, so it should be already installed

If any of the previous options worked, you should try the system recovery options

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...
  3. itsMaffoi Win User

You told me there was a windows update that fixed the problem because I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling xbox and microsoft store several times and I've also installed them both onto a different hard drive and also tried installing the games onto different hard drives and nothing has worked it just still gives me error 0x00000001 and when i try and launch a game it doesn't launch and brings me to the gaming service on microsoft store instead

[​IMG]
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

When you press install, and it let's you select the installation path, select a different disk
  5. itsMaffoi Win User

It still keeps appearing with the same error message 0x00000001 and then brings me to the gaming services page on the Microsoft store even after doing everything you said
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

First confirm that you have installed all system updates on the PC settings, Windows update section, even the optional ones

Then go to the Microsoft store app and in the library press on get updates

Then, Open RegEdit as an administrator and delete the following Services:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet]

Reboot PC

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.
Thema:

1. My xbox app on pc won't Launch or install any games - Similar Threads - app won't Launch

2. Alpha skip ahead: no games and most apps won't launch

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead: no games and most apps won't launch: I cannot get any game to launch and the only app that will start is Netflix. Most tiles just "ding" when you touch them, but the Store says "there is a problem" and Xbox Report a Problem says...
  3. Pc Xbox App and Microsoft Store won't launch games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc Xbox App and Microsoft Store won't launch games: I have tried everything from repairing to resetting the apps, to uninstalling and reinstalling the apps and games and still the games won't launch, specifically Microsoft owned games, like Fallout...
  4. Alpha skip ahead: no games and most apps won't launch

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead: no games and most apps won't launch: I cannot get any game to launch and the only app that will start is Netflix. Most tiles just "ding" when you touch them, but the Store says "there is a problem" and Xbox Report a Problem says...
  5. Alpha skip ahead: no games and most apps won't launch

in XboX Insiders
  6. My XBox is connected to Internet but won't launch games or apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox is connected to Internet but won't launch games or apps.: I have tried everything short of repurchasing game pass as it won't even let me do that. About 9pm on October 11 2023, our internet needed to be restarted. We restart the internet to find out...
  7. Xbox app won't launch after the latest update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't launch after the latest update.: The Xbox app won't launch after the latest update. When I try to open the Xbox app, the Xbox app window appears for 1 second and closes. If I restore the Windows system to an earlier restore...
  8. Starfield won't launch on pc from xbox app. error code (0xc000001d)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield won't launch on pc from xbox app. error code (0xc000001d): Starfield won't launch on pc from xbox app. error code (0xc000001d) 5fbafbe0-7317-4873-8fea-e052c19e4e56
  9. Xbox App on Windows 10 - Starfield Won't Launch after a message about too many devices,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on Windows 10 - Starfield Won't Launch after a message about too many devices,: I have a total of 7 devices associated with my Windows account after removing some old ones. I have other games on Gamepass I can play from the Xbox App. All drivers and windows files are up to...
  10. Xbox app won't launch after installed gaming services on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app won't launch after installed gaming services on Windows 10: My Xbox app Xbox app won't launch after I've installed gaming services. I've tried to follow some video on YouTube but it still doesn't work. " Step 1) Logout & Login on Microsoft store, make sure...