My Xbox app does not work on my Netflix

Discus and support My Xbox app does not work on my Netflix in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox app has suddenly not started to work on my Xbox it was worked for a while this has been happening for a few days anyone knew how to fix it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GhostyHades, Jan 30, 2023.

1. My Xbox app does not work on my Netflix

My Xbox app has suddenly not started to work on my Xbox it was worked for a while this has been happening for a few days anyone knew how to fix it

submitted by /u/GhostyHades
    [link] [comments]

/u/GhostyHades, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Matcieou7th Win User

Netflix not available on XBOX 360 for free XBOX LIVE account?

This can happen if the Netflix credentials stored on the Xbox 360 console
    are corrupted or if there's a problem with your Netflix account. In the Xbox 360 Dashboard,
    go to settings, and then select System. Select Storage. ... Select Netflix and run the setup process

Or

Go to apps, select My Apps, and then select Netflix. Browse or search the Netflix library
    or your queue

Hope that helps.
    None of that worked.

I never had Netflix installed on my XBOX360. Did Netflix support get removed from XBOX360 because the console is too old and obsolete?

I cannot find Netflix in Settings - System - Storage.

Netflix does not appear in My Apps, nor Search.
  3. Leo Invictus Win User

Netflix problem

I didn't have this issue on my Xbox, but I had the same message/issue in a Netflix app on one of my "smart" TVs. I fixed it by going to the settings screen in the Netflix app, signing out of the Netflix account and then re-entering my email and password.
    If that doesn't work, you might try deleting the Netflix app, then go through the app sign-in/setup process again.
  4. Dan on Xbox One Win User

Disconnected while watching Netflix

hey there!

there are a few things that i recommend trying. First, I suggest completely deleting the Netflix app off your console, along with any updates you may have done with netflix app.

This is possible by going to your "storage" menu, selecting "Games" Then "Netflix" After deleting, redownload the app.

If this does not work, try deleting your profile and redownloading it, since it seems theres an error with your gold status.

If this does not fix the problem, please contact Microsoft at 1-800-MY-XBOX

Hope this helps!
  5. imbeholden Win User

Can't add Netflix or espn app to OneGuide

The espn app worked with my app channel - it automatically added itself to the one guide once I installed the app. The netflix app on the other hand does not show up in the list of apps that I can even add to the channel list at all. Is anybody else even
    seeing netflix as an option to add to the app channel list?
  6. FootlessSpy0209 Win User

Connection issues?

I can log in to some games (Pinball Arcade, for example), but not others including Madden, Dragon Age, and Minecraft. Amazon Prime and ESPN video apps work, but Netflix and Starz does not.

In addition, all of the sudden my Xbox One Kinect does not work properly.
Thema:

My Xbox app does not work on my Netflix

1. My Xbox app does not work on my Netflix - Similar Threads - app does Netflix

2. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  3. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  4. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  5. Xbox app does not open completely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app does not open completely: Hello, when I try to open an Xbox application it's just stuck on Xbox logo on black screen. Like I tried some solutions but none of them didn't work. I don't know what to do anymore, If there are...
  6. part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...

in XboX Insiders
    part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...: Hi, I am part of the omega ring and yesterday (2/14/2024) an update was pushed out my XBox. My current version now is xb_flt_2402zn.240207-1700 and my console is the XBox One S. In the...
  7. Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...: Why does my controller not select apps or options even though I see it responding but in games the controller works perfectly fine? It also keeps sticking to the top of the screen even though I...
  8. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...
  9. Does anyone know of compatible Smart TV's that can run the XBOX app for REMOTE play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know of compatible Smart TV's that can run the XBOX app for REMOTE play?: Not interested in cloud gaming, just remote play, so when my living room TV is being used, I can remote play on a TV in another room, without having to buy another xbox console....
  10. Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?: About every week for the past month, the Xbox app on my PC will download the game "Wartales" and I'll see it in my library with the message "Just installed!". The thing is, I have never initiated...