My xbox and phone were stolen and I can't remember my outlook email address and now I'm stuck

Discus and support My xbox and phone were stolen and I can't remember my outlook email address and now I'm stuck in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So here's the situation. A few years ago I made an outlook.com email account just for my xbox live subscription. Recently my xbox was stolen, along... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by James Weymouth, Jan 28, 2023.

1. My xbox and phone were stolen and I can't remember my outlook email address and now I'm stuck

So here's the situation. A few years ago I made an outlook.com email account just for my xbox live subscription. Recently my xbox was stolen, along with my phone. Now I can't sign in to cancel my subscription because I can't remember the email address. I've tried getting a hint from xbox.com but that just says your email is: Ja******@outlook.com which really doesn't help! I need the full name (or at least my username, which I can't recall either since it was randomly generated). To top it off, requesting a call back is disabled for some reason, and the suggested solutions aren't helpful. So I have NO WAY of getting microsoft to fix this, or at least give me a human to speak to.

Any advice? I can't be forced to pay for a subscription that I am unable to cancel.

:)

James Weymouth, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

My xbox and phone were stolen and I can't remember my outlook email address and now I'm stuck

Hello James, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account.

I'm afraid that support wouldn't be able to help with this unless you knew the login details of the account. If you were logged into a PC you could check there or if you know the gamertag of any of your friends you could send them a message asking for the info.

For now though the only option open to you would be to contact your bank/credit card company and inform them of the theft so they can block future charges.

if you haven't already done so I'd also recommend contacting your local police service to report the theft.
  3. Patrick Murphy5 Win User

Xbox tech support made my account inaccessible.

Yes. That's what happened. So now I have 2 additional outlook emails that were set as primaries and my original emails were removed. One of the new outlook primaries logs me into my guest account. The other new outlook email takes me to a new xbox account that I've never used before. And neither of the other email addresses work. So I can't get into my main account.
  4. Student: Elsie Bell Win User

I have been on a screen that has said making sure you're human for the past 20 minutes. What do I do?

I was told a guardian was needed to sign into my account I tried to create another email for my account and now I'm stuck on a screen saying making sure you're human.
    create an outlook account using your phone or computer. Then log into the account on the Xbox instead of using the Xbox to create the account
  5. Gamer Nostalgia Win User

Microsoft unwilling/unable to delete Live ID & Gamertag

I've actually had a random gamertag (Xbox LIVE account) associated to a Hotmail/Outlook LIVE email address when I created it.

Surely you should be able to log into the new account that was created when you created the new Outlook email address.

Change the email address associated with that new account, freeing up the new Outlook email address that you created.

Change the email address of your CURRENT Xbox LIVE ID to that new Outlook email address. Doing all that while on the computer, should still have that same Outlook email assigned to your phone, ON your phone. I don't have a Windows phone but that's basically
    what I had to do when it messed up on my new Windows 8 laptop.

However, with the new local currency that Microsoft has switched to, changing the LIVE ID associated with a gamertag MIGHT remove all remaining funds off the account.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I bought Minecraft for Xbox one but…

In order to recover a Microsoft account you need to use the outlook email in the recovery form.

If you don't remember the full email address you can use a phone attached to the account
Thema:

1. My xbox and phone were stolen and I can't remember my outlook email address and now I'm stuck - Similar Threads - phone were stolen

2. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  3. How to connect my mobile data of my phone to my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect my mobile data of my phone to my Xbox one: Can I please know on how to connect my mobile data of my phone to the Xbox one and to find my ssid of the red magic 8 pro 73f0e652-26db-4521-a2af-612da085d01f
  4. Phone wont connect with xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Phone wont connect with xbox: My phone will not connect with my xbox, xbox app settings do not appear under xbox setting after it says my connection is good to go f4578349-b277-4389-adc6-592aa3de5b0d
  5. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  6. My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox: I'm trying to contact my xbox in a different house and It won't work I have tried most of the things it says to do and it works on all my other devices and I don't want to have to reset the xbox...
  7. I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is...: I've checked microsoft settings and xbox settings and couldn't find anything. 08cd519f-2de5-4ee7-9e18-8602489936e6
  8. Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...: My xbox will not connect to my bt hub, I have taken it to another house and it works perfectly fine, any ideas 89af7179-0080-40a8-933b-6b13cc75ba39
  9. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  10. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82