My xbox alias was accidentally deleted now i cant play online with my gamertag

Discus and support My xbox alias was accidentally deleted now i cant play online with my gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My ubisoft account wants me to verify my email address which was a old microsoft alias and i contacted ubisoft many times but they say the only way for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sepehr Ghofrani, Mar 21, 2023.

1. My xbox alias was accidentally deleted now i cant play online with my gamertag

My ubisoft account wants me to verify my email address which was a old microsoft alias and i contacted ubisoft many times but they say the only way for you to play online is to restore that old hotmail alias which microsoft also cant restore please help

:)

Sepehr Ghofrani, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Verified, when referring to the Alias, you are referring to the entire Microsoft/Xbox account, if so, you can try to recover it using the link below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Darth Destroyer Win User

Gamertag ocupado [gamertag busy]

Basically they are saying that they want to recover a gamertag that the accidentally deleted and how do they go about getting it back.

Bing Translation:

Hello

long accidentally I deleted my xbox account, and a month ago I could return to create it using the same email above.

The problem is that I try to change my gamertag for the first time and get me that the gamertag is busy, seeing the data of the user of this gamertag I realize account that refers to my previous account.

is there any way to recover the gamertag, still has the previous not her I open because it used the same email that I use now?
  4. BLaZiNgSPEED Win User

Is it possible to move Xbox Live/Games for Windows Live Gamertag from one MS Account to Another Microsoft Account Email?

Many thanks for your detailed explanation!

I'm confused about this part.
    "Note The email address that you enter can't already be in use as a Microsoft account alias."

That means I can't for example create a new outlook email address and attach it as the primary alias for my current Xbox Live gamertag? And if that's not possible for example and instead I attach a non Microsoft email address, what if I then delete my Microsoft
    Account? It says that if I request deletion I have to wait 60 days.

If after 60 days my Microsoft Account and live.co.uk email gets deleted will I be able to login to my Xbox Live account using the new email address that is changed for it as the primary alias? This part I am confused and need some clarity before I decide to
    proceed.

Because if the old existing Microsoft Account is still somehow linked with my Xbox Live Game profile and I then delete it and this erases the Xbox Live Gamertag+profile this will be a disaster.
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Changed main alias of my Microsoft Account and now cant play online

Hello there!

Regarding your issue, you will need to try first making sure that the e-mail has been successfully applied and that all your details are correct.

If the issue still persists please try signing out and signing in to the Xbox App, or uninstalling the App and installing it again.
  6. Orlando Rodríguez Win User

Changed main alias of my Microsoft Account and now cant play online

Hi, checked my services and all are correct, they display the new alias even when I login with the previous one, including the Xbox app.

But when I try to play, it pops out a window showing my gamertag, hit the "Let's play!" button and then it says it can't sync my data from the cloud.

Tried uninstalling the games and the Xbox app and reinstalling them twice, but the issue still persists (and lost all the progress didn't sync).
Thema:

1. My xbox alias was accidentally deleted now i cant play online with my gamertag - Similar Threads - alias was accidentally

2. Added a new alias and deleted old one without making the new one my primary

in XBoX Accessibility
    Added a new alias and deleted old one without making the new one my primary: I got a new Xbox and want to keep my old gamertag and account, but I no longer have access to my old email. I looked up how to resolve this, which showed me how to add a new Alia’s and delete an...
  3. trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account: Hello, I’m trying to add a gmail/alias to my Microsoft account but every time I try it always says, “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...
  4. Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email: So I'm trying to add an alias email but when I go into that section a screen pops up asking me to verify the original email associated with my account. That original email has been deleted long...
  5. I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change email entirely, not just the "alias": I tried doing the "alias" email in support. But all it did was replace the old email name, with the new one. The new name still logs me into the old emails inbox. That account was hacked and I do...
  6. I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error message 'cannot use this alias' when I try to add my phone number...: When I've tried to redeem Xbox rewards, I've been asked to add a mobile number to my account. After following all of the steps I get the message saying that I 'cannot use this alias'. I have:...
  7. My primary alias has been changed to an unrecognized email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My primary alias has been changed to an unrecognized email: Recently on October 22th I got a notification from my email telling me the following: I think I have been hacked because the email that is has been changed to I do not recognize at all. I tried...
  8. whenever i try to make my alias my new email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    whenever i try to make my alias my new email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: So the email that my xbox was linked up to was hacked, I could never get the password back and I do not know that to do, since whenever I try to use my new email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  9. Adding another alias to Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding another alias to Microsoft account.: I’m trying to add another email to my main Microsoft account to make the new email my primary email but I’ve read that I can’t do that if the email I’m trying to add is a Microsoft email. So my...
  10. Can’t add existing email address as a Microsoft account alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t add existing email address as a Microsoft account alias: Trying to add my main email to my other account to sign into my Xbox however I’m constantly receiving the error “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to...