My Xbox acted weird tonight. I turned it on, it got to my home screen and lasted for less...

Discus and support My Xbox acted weird tonight. I turned it on, it got to my home screen and lasted for less... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title. I immediately turned it back on and it powered on normally and has been acting normally ever since then. However when I turned it back on I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FlashDesert, Dec 16, 2019.

1. My Xbox acted weird tonight. I turned it on, it got to my home screen and lasted for less...

Title. I immediately turned it back on and it powered on normally and has been acting normally ever since then. However when I turned it back on I thought at first it wasn't detecting my 2TB Hard Drive but turns out it did that thing where it looks like it deleted all of your games but still takes up the space for them. It started to load all of my games after a few seconds. Should I be concerned at all? Could my Xbox be dying?

submitted by /u/FlashDesert
    [link] [comments]

/u/FlashDesert, Dec 16, 2019
  2. Bear Grylls 008 Win User

Achievements, error codes, 0x87c40011, 0x87c47500

Just got home tonight and booted my xbox up. Last night i got an achievement in a game and when i would go into that game it would show the achievement unlocked but as an overall for the game it was not counting. Tried to go to achievement app tonight to
    see if it was fixed and i got the same error message everyone in this thread is getting.
  3. NightRunner357 Win User

Xbox home screen wont load after it signs me in

Does anybody know what's going on with the xbox ones right now, I'm seeing everone else is having the same issue, I was on mine last night and had no issues turned it on just now and its signing me in then goes to the home screen and instantly acts as if
    it trying to load a game or something but goes to a solid black screen and wont let me move around on the home tab on the side tab. But it's not freezing exactly. I left my home tab up and it completed a games update.
  4. JERKson666 Win User

Just got the $75 Xbox Promotional code ad on my Xbox 360

So mine is my home console, I bought between the dates it needed to be purchased to qualify, I've set it up and turned it on and it made my home console the day I got it, but never got offered the deal. So weird, but my buddy who got his the same day got
    the promotion.
  5. Zbudooghin Win User

Xbox One (X) Startup Issue - started early October 2018

Just a note: The latest time this happened to me - I was playing Overwatch and the game was acting VEEEERY slow. I then notice that it was my Xbox OS that was acting slow (very slow loading home, not loading all tiles, not loading all friends). So i restarted
    and it brought me to the xbox startup error screen again. I unplugged the power and external drive, plugged them both back in, powered on, and it's like nothing happened..... it's very weird
  6. Branislav Bielik Win User

Xbox Fitness Crashes Mid Workout

Xbox support told me to write about my issue to xbox forum. I have opened ticket for this problem, but it is still in progress. I have this problem for about month. App is crashing right after its title screen back to home screen. I also noticed that Kinect
    starts after this crash act little weird (camera input is jittering, but infrared is wirking fine) and only reboot helps.
Thema:

My Xbox acted weird tonight. I turned it on, it got to my home screen and lasted for less...

1. My Xbox acted weird tonight. I turned it on, it got to my home screen and lasted for less... - Similar Threads - acted weird tonight

2. My controller and xbox are acting weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and xbox are acting weird: 2 days ago my xbox controller stopped working despite having new batteries. It would blink, and when i turned off the xbox the xbox would turn back on automatically. I unplugged the xboc and that...
  3. Party Audio acting weird!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Audio acting weird!: Hey everyone. I am new to streaming and I’m having so many issues! I stream through my Xbox series S to twitch, and the party audio isn’t doing what it should. I changed settings on my Xbox to...
  4. Logitech g pro superlight acts weird on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech g pro superlight acts weird on xbox series s: I got this mouse brand new I tried to play fortnite And my mouse acts sooo weird! Tried to move and it feels like the mouse has hes own will, Tried to change ingame sensesitivy Didnt help.....
  5. my pc is acting super weird for some reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    my pc is acting super weird for some reasons: hi im currently using WINDOWS 10 and i am not sure but something is really going wrong with my PC i dont know why im getting weird audio buzzing sounds from my audio outut devices whenever i play...
  6. Keyboard acts weird after windows update in Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard acts weird after windows update in Fortnite: Hello, I was playing fortnite today and everything was normal and worked perfectly. Untill I wanted to shut off my computer and saw an update i could do so I pressed update and shut off. Later I...
  7. My ethernet was acting weird and now my pc is broken?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My ethernet was acting weird and now my pc is broken?!?!: My ethernet was acting weird so i restarted my pc and now it will not show signal to the screen i think the motherboard fried somehow or the psu is faulty all wires are plugged in correctly and i...
  8. Spotify app act weird

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify app act weird: Dear all, I am a regular Spotify user on the Xbox. However for a few days it is acting weirdly. It does not play the podcast I selected but shuffles and plays a random different one. But not...
  9. Wired Xbox One controller acting weird on Xbox GamePass on PC Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Xbox One controller acting weird on Xbox GamePass on PC Windows 11: I'm using a wired Xbox One controller on GamePass on PC and it's acting very crazy, for example on Starfield the Y and B buttons are both jump buttons, left bumper is both scanner and crouch, the...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.: I don't know where to even start. My left and right thumbsticks started to drift a little bit right after I got it, which I didn't mind at all cause at the time I didn't care for the stick drift....