My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it

Discus and support My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My achievements on my Xbox series x have deleted themselves and aren’t showing up after this last update to my system and factory reset hasn’t fixed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Danielle Graham1, Jun 16, 2023.

  1. My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it


    My achievements on my Xbox series x have deleted themselves and aren’t showing up after this last update to my system and factory reset hasn’t fixed the problem I had 17,400 gamer score that’s now gone, is there a way to fix it and get it back to where I can look at my achievements again. I’ve tried everything that I can think of.

    :)
     
    Danielle Graham1, Jun 16, 2023
    #1
  2. WattyNuela Win User

    My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it

    Hello, I understand this situation may be frustrating for you.

    However, I would like to let you know that as a community user like you, the only option left is wait until the inconvenience is solved.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it

    It's an issue with the servers. There's nothing you can do to force a fix. Once it's fixed on Xbox's side, you should see them again.
  4. Danielle Graham1 Win User

    My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it

    All of my achievements came back but now the Xbox is saying that every game I’ve played that the achievements are all at 0 and that I haven’t unlocked any of them, please help all of this started happening after the latest system update
  5. WattyNuela Win User

    My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it

    Hello, some players are experiencing this inconvenience. For now, we may need to wait until the Xbox team fix it.
  6. Danielle Graham1 Win User

    My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it

    I’ve already done that, it’s saying no achievements to show on both my Xbox series x and the app
Thema:

My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it

Loading...
  1. My xbox achievements aren’t showing up after this last update, please help me fix it - Similar Threads - achievements aren’t showing

  2. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  3. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  6. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  7. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  8. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  9. My achievements aren’t syncing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements aren’t syncing: This months achievements aren’t registering on my score but I’m getting updates I am getting them within the games but not on my monthly scores and my achievement history is not showing the most...
  10. Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t my game stats in the achievements section accurate?: When checking stats on my games. They seem to be inaccurate. I have lots of 100% games at nothing in the time play section. On gta 5 it says i’ve played gta overall fir 73 days but played gta...