My xbox account wont show up

Discus and support My xbox account wont show up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When my xbox account got corrupted i deleted it then when i went to go try to download it downloaded another account that i dont know and i know its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rufino Pedraza, Feb 28, 2023.

1. My xbox account wont show up

When my xbox account got corrupted i deleted it then when i went to go try to download it downloaded another account that i dont know and i know its the right email because i had it written down what do i do now? And this was on the xbox 360

:)

Rufino Pedraza, Feb 28, 2023
  2. VelocityClanツAd Win User

Xbox online down or what...

My xbox has been experiencing these issues for a while now it wont show my xbox friends and when i search up their profile it says their offline it doesnt even show my friends list at all only xbox app it will and when i go on my second account it shows
    my friends list but now it will show everyone offline and wont let me hear them this is the second time this has happened and i just hope microsoft can fix this and my friends list not showing problem
  3. VelocityClanツAd Win User

Xbox online down or what...

My xbox has been experiencing these issues for a while now it wont show my xbox friends and when i search up their profile it says their offline it doesnt even show my friends list at all only xbox app it will and when i go on my second account it shows
    my friends list but now it will show everyone offline and wont let me hear them this is the second time this has happened and i just hope microsoft can fix this and my friends list not showing problem
  4. LuukBerk Win User

XBOX ACCOUNT Money

I.checked vis my Microsoft account wont show up said the payment has been declined but its drawn from my bank
  5. Scarmace0 Win User

Gold live- Family

Have you activate his account on your xbox by using the "add account" option under profiles? if not he wont show up as an option.
  6. Jakethornify Win User

Dragon Age Origins Add-on question

Do you know how I can try and get it to download? I removed and added my account but still wont show up.
Thema:

My xbox account wont show up

1. My xbox account wont show up - Similar Threads - account wont show

2. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network: I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried...
  3. My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is stuck at 2000 followers and wont go any higher. How can I fix this?: I have tried to see if it was just a bug going on at first by removing my account off my xbox then hard restarting my xbox. After that I had signed back onto my account and my follower count did...
  4. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  5. My xbox account wont link to my discord account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my discord account.: I have been using discord on my xbox one ever since it came out. just today it said i have to re-link my account. if I re-link it it still says it cant connect my account. I have tried: un...
  6. Minecraft wont show on my microsoft account, even though i transfered it back in may of 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont show on my microsoft account, even though i transfered it back in may of 2022: Back in may of 2022, I migrated my minecraft account to this microsoft account, all was well and i was playing there, but now, i got logged-off and when i log back in, it says I do not own...
  7. Apex coins wont show up on account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex coins wont show up on account: I've spent almost 40$ usd on apex coins and they won't show up. I've bought the lifeline edition got the skin banner frame and badge but not the coins i've also bought just flat out apex coins and...
  8. Virtual keyboard wont show up when i try to add my account to my xbox one after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Virtual keyboard wont show up when i try to add my account to my xbox one after factory reset: I have tried more factory resets and hard resets but nothing seems to help 1d232293-1455-4f21-9fb2-b8ad22181ae8
  9. my games wont show on my new account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my games wont show on my new account: Hi, so i have a Xbox 360, and i just made a new account on that same console. but when i went to play one of the games it said i only had the trial, how do i transfer the whole game to the new...
  10. Achievements wont show up on my account. Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements wont show up on my account. Please Help: Dear Support Need help with my account. My xbox 360 achievements and gamerscore wont show up on my account. When i click on the achievements list on my Xbox one or 360 it shows allmy...