My Xbox account won’t let me play madden23 and I paid for the game

Discus and support My Xbox account won’t let me play madden23 and I paid for the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game won’t let me play madden23 it starts up then cut me to Home Screen be4eafde-a6d0-4592-b459-b98a08f0ae24 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Finesser Finesser, Feb 7, 2023.

1. My Xbox account won’t let me play madden23 and I paid for the game

My game won’t let me play madden23 it starts up then cut me to Home Screen

:)

Finesser Finesser, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Finesser! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

What exactly is your Xbox console model? Does the issue happen to your other games as well? Are there any error messages when it crashes?

I suggest that you try all the troubleshooting steps here on this link https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...
  3. andersonpassos Win User

My gamepass is paid for but it won’t let me play the games

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

There are a few potential issues that could cause problems with accessing Xbox Game Pass games even though the subscription is paid for.

Check the Xbox Live status page: If there are any issues with the Xbox Live service, you may be unable to access Xbox Game Pass games. You can check the Xbox Live status page to see if there are any known issues that could be affecting your ability to play the games.

Restart your Xbox console: Restarting your console can sometimes resolve issues with stuck games or other issues. To do this, press the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the guide, then select "Restart console."

Check your internet connection: A stable internet connection is required to play games on Xbox Game Pass. Make sure that your internet connection is working properly and that your router is functioning correctly. You can also try resetting your router to see if that resolves the issue.

Check your payment method: Make sure that your payment method is up to date and that there are no issues with it. You can check your payment method by going to the "Account" tab in the Xbox guide, then selecting "Subscriptions," followed by "Xbox Game Pass." From there, you can review your payment method and make any necessary updates.

Check the Xbox Game Pass app: If you are trying to access Xbox Game Pass games through the Xbox Game Pass app on a Windows 10 PC, make sure that the app is up to date and that there are no issues with it. You can check for updates to the app by going to the Microsoft Store and selecting "Downloads and updates."
  4. Kevin M3 Win User

Mortal Kombat 1 error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One X. What is going on?

My game won’t let me use my main account. Each time I try to play the game is says “ this profile is already being used” and doesn’t work.
  5. Dante Carbone Win User

What is code error (0x82d40007) it’s not letting me play 2k22 on my main account I have the disc but it’s not reading it

What is code error (0x82d40007) it’s not letting me play 2k22 on my main account I have the disc but it’s not reading it
    It won’t let me play steep
  6. MRCLfEown Win User

Transferring my games

It will clearly show MY payment methods are the same..

As far as home Xbox goes, it physically won’t let me play on any other account..
Thema:

1. My Xbox account won’t let me play madden23 and I paid for the game - Similar Threads - account won’t let

2. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  3. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  4. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  5. account deleted/ won’t let me login

in XBoX Accessibility
    account deleted/ won’t let me login: Hello all, So i recently opened fortnite on my xbox and it came up with the link account to epic and so I clicked it, put the code in on the website and logged into fortnite normally, although my...
  6. It won’t let me connect my discord to my Xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won’t let me connect my discord to my Xbox account.: Hey I need some help with the issue stated above. I have tried linking my account in every way possible. Every time I sign into discord it just puts me back into the sign in page. I get to the...
  7. How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?: I just booted up my Xbox Series X to play some games and I went to use discord but it said that I had to relink my account. So I went to the settings to relink the account, but it still wants me...
  8. The Xbox app won’t let me change my account it only signs me on immediately

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox app won’t let me change my account it only signs me on immediately: Every time I sign into the app on my windows PC it signs me into an account I don’t have an Xbox for. I wanted to switch my account but there’s no option. I’ve rest the entire app and deleted it...
  9. My Xbox account won’t let me sign in on my console or the phone app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account won’t let me sign in on my console or the phone app.: It’s not my connection at all. My husband is right next to me playing on his Xbox just fine. a8f0f213-ca6d-4400-a516-94296b5cc859
  10. Account won’t let me change password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account won’t let me change password: Hi there, Today when I tried logging into my Xbox account, it had me enter my Microsoft password, verify, and change the password. When I had to repeat the password it said services were...