My Xbox Account Was Suspended And I was Given No Reason

Discus and support My Xbox Account Was Suspended And I was Given No Reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox Account Was Suspended And I was Given No Reason. It's all right there in the title. Called support and they gave me a link that led me to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Corgiest Corgi, Nov 29, 2022.

1. My Xbox Account Was Suspended And I was Given No Reason

My Xbox Account Was Suspended And I was Given No Reason. It's all right there in the title. Called support and they gave me a link that led me to the same screen telling me I am suspended and my appeal was denied. Very cool Microsoft, care to explain? and I swear to god if one of you bots tells me to go to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history I'll say a naughty word. Why can't enforcement be reached directly you hacks?

:)

Corgiest Corgi, Nov 29, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Corgiest Corgi,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I would like to inform you that our support boundaries are limited to we can do or recommend on our end. Thus, forums and customer support (including phone and chat support team) are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions as we have a dedicated team for this.

Note Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for info on how to inquire about your current suspension.

Please see FAQ about enforcement

Xbox device suspensions and bans | Xbox Support

Xbox enforcement action FAQ | Xbox Support

If you want to submit an appeal you may follow the guide on the link below

How to submit a case review | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.
  3. Daleen Van der poel Win User

Who can I speak to regarding the suspension of an account? I know the rules so I don't want to read the rules again - I want to speak to someone that can give me answers please.

Hi Brilliant,

My account is currently suspended and I would love to know why. My son normally plays on my account but he was ill for more that a week and didn't really play xbox. I played some xbox in the week but not to much. I would like to understand why the account was suspended. It is the 2nd time this month that it's suspended without a given reason. Can you please help me understand why. Thank you
  4. Xzyiah Win User

please help

it got suspended days later after my console got banned. I wasnt given any reason why it was suspended. Is there any way to check to see if the account is fine and can be used on a new console?
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Account has been suspended with no reason given.

6. RandyAU93 Win User

False Reported On Xbox Live?

If your account was suspended, someone using your account did. The account was suspended, not the individual. Have you EVER given your account information to any user for ANY reason, even if that person is someone you believe you trust or is a family member?
Thema:

1. My Xbox Account Was Suspended And I was Given No Reason - Similar Threads - Account Was Suspended

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Account Suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Account Suspended.: my friend asked me to check if the n word was hashed or not in the minecraft chat, please please uplift my ban please i beg you df457bf5-0fe3-44e9-a9dd-a61d25c5ddb4
  4. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  5. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  6. Suspended account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended account .: Hi so some days ago my Minecraft account got suspended for swearing i think i didn't think my suspension would be that long as this is my first suspension its really sad as i had spend alot of...
  7. How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended: Hi I wanna know how do you fix my Minecraft account if it’s suspended *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Sign-in* 2233f354-29d8-42d5-9eb8-cd93a1858001
  8. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  9. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  10. I didn't do anything but my account is suspended. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I didn't do anything but my account is suspended. What do I do?: Hi I was trying to get into a chat with my friend. It turned out I was suspended and I didn't do anything. Can I please have some help? 4d073ef8-c359-4cd8-8c91-94802bd7ca22