My Xbox account was hacked. I want access to xbox live again as they cancelled my subscription.

Discus and support My Xbox account was hacked. I want access to xbox live again as they cancelled my subscription. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Like the title says, my account was hacked and accessed multiple times. It is now showing that my account no longer has a subscription despite the fact... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DeadBiteBack, Oct 22, 2022.

1. DeadBiteBack
    DeadBiteBack Guest

My Xbox account was hacked. I want access to xbox live again as they cancelled my subscription.

Like the title says, my account was hacked and accessed multiple times. It is now showing that my account no longer has a subscription despite the fact that I bought a 12 month pass on the 12/01/2022. I would like access to the service I purchased and did not cancel. I can not talk to anyone as it is the weekend, and the help bot keeps pointing me towards how to cancel my subscription. PLEASE someone help me.

:)

DeadBiteBack, Oct 22, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. Renitentelf5 Win User

Unable to Cancel Automatic Yearly Subscription

No, I want to access my Microsoft account to cancel my subscription. Not my Xbox profile that works fine.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Xbox ultimate game pass

If you cancel your Ultimate account you will lose access to the subscription services XBL Gold and gamepass. It will not mean that you lose access to your Xbox account. Should you decide later you want Xbox Live gold you can resubscribe to it or to ultimate
    again at anytime.
  5. pn_taylor Win User

Downloaded Games Not Working

If you got the game through Games with Gold for XBox One then they require an active Gold subscription to play as per the FAQ here: https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/my-account/xbox-live-membership/games-with-gold-faq

Specifically

What happens to my Games with Gold games if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription?

On Xbox One, you’ll no longer be able to access your Games with Gold titles if you cancel your subscription. However, if you decide to renew your subscription at any time, you’ll be able to access and play your previously redeemed Games with Gold
    titles again.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

I Can't Access 'My Account', Get Error-message

Thema:

1. My Xbox account was hacked. I want access to xbox live again as they cancelled my subscription. - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  3. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  4. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  7. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  8. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  9. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  10. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...