my xbox account was hacked and the hacker changed the email and password

Discus and support my xbox account was hacked and the hacker changed the email and password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; is there any way Microsoft can help me tried to call them but i had no success my account name was IAMWILDCAT577and now its MainOppkM527 is there any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by seth Wilson1, Jan 30, 2023.

1. seth Wilson1
    seth Wilson1 Guest

is there any way Microsoft can help me tried to call them but i had no success my account name was IAMWILDCAT577and now its MainOppkM527 is there any way to help me get it back

:)

seth Wilson1, Jan 30, 2023
  2. VibroPlex Win User

Email and password change

Password the same as other passwords? Dude, that's like wearing a HACK ME sign at a Hacker's convention. PLEASE make sure the password is different on the Xbox service, as hackers who get into an email account using the same password now have your Xbox password.
  3. Amirul Arif1 Win User

Microsoft account hacked

the hacked manage to delete the email i use for that microsoft account and changed his/her email as primary email,
    and also hacker manage to remove my phone number from the account also.

so how can i prove its my account when hacker manage to delete my email use for the microsoft account and change all the my profile info??
  4. Annemarie Piert Win User

My xbox account has been hacked and they changed the email

When I go on there my issue isn't available to report and when I put in that I've been hacked and the hacker changed my email It says calls arnt available for issues and it tells me to change my password when I cant
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Forced to create another xbox account on an email that already has one, and now i can't log in to xbox app.

If there is still a phone or alternate email address to the old account (which the hacker probably just changed the email address, and not deleted it), then you might be able to recover it. But if the hacker already changed the alternate email address or phone from the hacked account, than nothing can be done.
  6. CloneRico Win User

account hack

Mine got "Fifa hacked" a few weeks ago, gave support a ring and within 2 days I had received my MS points back and all seems to be secure now.

Change your password ASAP and I'd also recommend changing your EA account if you have one as I believe thats how the hackers get in, also make sure your password for other gaming accounts are changed as the hackers also got into
    my blizzard account, they even had the nerve to send an email to blizzard support asking to wipe my account, also is sorted...for now.

-Give support a ring and change any passwords to any accounts that you think could be compromised.
Thema:

1. my xbox account was hacked and the hacker changed the email and password - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  3. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  4. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  5. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  6. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  7. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  8. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...
  9. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  10. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....