My Xbox account was hacked and permanently banned while I did not have access to it

Discus and support My Xbox account was hacked and permanently banned while I did not have access to it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On 2/28/23 my Xbox account was hacked and the hacker began to send inappropriate messages to one of their accounts. I did not have access to my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Adam Matula, May 27, 2023.

1. Adam Matula
    Adam Matula Guest

My Xbox account was hacked and permanently banned while I did not have access to it

On 2/28/23 my Xbox account was hacked and the hacker began to send inappropriate messages to one of their accounts. I did not have access to my account because the hacker changed my password so I could not delete the messages. I managed to regain access to my account but it had already been permanently banned at that time. I filed an appeal and received a case review asking that I change my password and turn on two factor authentication and I would be unbanned. The only problem was that my verification info was a landline and could not receive the code required to verify my account. Since I couldn’t respond to the case review, it was closed and said I had to contact support on my banned account, but I couldn’t contact support because I was banned. I have no idea what to do.

:)

Adam Matula, May 27, 2023
  2. Adam Matula Win User

No, just Xbox, but that’s all I use this account for
  3. DeniqL Win User

In that case I believe the only option is to keep trying with support Adam.
  4. Adam Matula Win User

I changed my account information, it’s just that my case review was closed and support hasn’t helped me at all with reopening my case review.
  5. DeniqL Win User

Hmm this is quite a tricky situation. We're you banned from all Microsoft services?
  6. Adam Matula Win User

They either mistake my other account I’m replying with as the account that is banned or they just don’t do anything
Thema:

1. My Xbox account was hacked and permanently banned while I did not have access to it - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  4. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  5. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  6. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  7. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...
  8. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  9. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  10. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...