My xbox account was hacked and microsoft closed the case

Discus and support My xbox account was hacked and microsoft closed the case in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Basically, on the 24th of november my xbox account was hacked. Email was changed so was password. I contacted xbox support a few different times and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Riley Nicholls, Dec 25, 2022.

1. My xbox account was hacked and microsoft closed the case

Basically, on the 24th of november my xbox account was hacked. Email was changed so was password. I contacted xbox support a few different times and they had me fill out this form which i did. Then about 3 weeks later they contacted me back and said that i didnt provide enough information for them to validate my ownership. They told me that there was no evidence of a account takeover but when i try to login to my Xbox account it says it doesn't exist anymore. i contacted xbox and they told me that if i opened another ticket the account will be locked permanently. I need to get this account back because i have over 400$ spent on it and gamepass for the next 2 years. Any help would be greatly appreciated appriciated

Thank you

- Riley N

:)

Riley Nicholls, Dec 25, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Riley, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account.

I really wish there was something more beyond what you've already done that we could suggest but you've done just about everything. Beyond contacting support again there's nothing more we could recommend
  3. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Account hacked and recovery cases being closed

Hello, Thanks for posting on Microsoft forum. I would recommend make another ticket on Microsoft support and ask them to review your case As now you can show them your identity and they can check the account is registered to you so they may be able to
    hep you get the account back.
  4. MarcusGould Win User

Account hacked and recovery cases being closed

Thank you for replying, honestly I have asked them to take my driving licence and passport as a form of ID but they reject this every time for me it feels like they don't want me to get my acco8nt back and want me to re buy everything I'm now in contact
    with my bank to recover all funds since 201e with Microsoft as Microsoft are now committing fraud.
  5. Miss Ermine Win User

Microsoft-Account closed (hacked?)

Oh man! That's no good! I'm afraid there's nothing that we could do here that the MSA teams wouldn't be able to do. If you have the account downloaded to a console and accessible, then you might be able to swap the email, but it's not sounding like you
    do. Also, you'll want to make sure not to post private info in public Forums. Have they had you use this form?
    https://account.live.com/acsr
  6. Dungeoncrawler1 Win User

Unable to recover my account, please help.

I just finished talking to microsoft support due to my account being hacked and microsoft points being purchased. Xboxlive has been been hacked. I had a test withdraw of $10.61 on Thursday, and then $49.99 withdraws twice today. Microsoft cancelled my
    account, and I cancelled my cc that was tied to the account. Everyone should watch their accounts very closely now.
Thema:

1. My xbox account was hacked and microsoft closed the case - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  3. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  4. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  5. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  6. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  7. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  8. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...
  9. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  10. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....