My xbox account was falsely compliance locked

Discus and support My xbox account was falsely compliance locked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account has been temporarily locked for over 6 months and I have been trying to get help with this ever since. Around 6 months or more ago I had... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by r b7, Jan 27, 2023.

1. r b7
    r b7 Guest

My account has been temporarily locked for over 6 months and I have been trying to get help with this ever since. Around 6 months or more ago I had unrecogognized sign in attempts on my gmail and my xbox account that were alarming to me. I wasn't sure if it was from a past friend that i'm no longer friends with that i let use my xbox before or maybe i left my gmail logged in on their computer or a unknown stranger trying to steal/hack into getting my information and my accounts attached to my email which includes my microsoft account. After seeing that and getting notifications on my phone from gmail and microsoft I reset and made new security information to anything that was attached to my gmail and my xbox account. Everything was good for around a week until one day before work I decided to game a little and get into a party with some friends when I noticed my account didn't auto sign in which is normally what it does because I have it set to, instead I received a rectangular pop-up on my sign in page on my console saying to sign into the web and that there was an issue/error i needed to sign into to fix. I did so and was greeted with a message saying that my account had been compliance locked because there was some unusual activity on my account which there hasn't been besides my recent change the week prior. I have been explaining this to support and they direct me to here and to the aka.ms/compliancelock forms which i have filled out over 10+ times now with no help or resolution. I gave all of my information and all of the needed information to agents and forms filled out. I have desperately been trying to get help with this so I can get back to gaming and playing with my friends again. There are games on there and history on there that I can't lose and don't want to lose. The only response that I have received from support emails was only 1 time and it said that I could not be helped because I had (TSV) - (Two-Step Verification) enabled and that I could not be helped and was pretty much told to abandon hope and that the only option was to permanently delete my account which I know is not true. I have seen many people get helped and have been told from managers through support chat lines and phone calls that is is certainly possible to receive help with this with it enabled. I would appreciate any help that I can get and I hope that someone actually recieves this and can help. Thank you for your time and I hope that you're staying safe and healthy and I hope to get back to gaming soon!

I have filled out the ACSR form and was verified in, and any other form I filled out such as the Account Reinstatement form and compliance lock form resulted in no response or help. I have a current SIR case number where an agent asked for information for me to fill out along with the ACSR form to verify my ownership which I did never heard back, it has been almost if not 2 weeks as of now with no response, and yes I have asked for updates and included extra info that could help and still no response.

:)

2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Microsoft Account False Compliance Lock

Hi AVelezDG! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you have already fill out the needed information you will receive the next step of the process in the contact method you provided, even if you contact support they will request you to do the process as stated on the link, they can't give account access
  3. AVelezDG Win User

I completely understand and have received the generic auto reply that The team will reach out to your contact email if any updates are required for this request. However, I find it completely unreasonable that my account that is over a decade old was locked.

I've worked in customer service and understand the amount of requests that they can receive but there has to be a better way at handling an issue like this besides waiting it out for over 24 hours.

If not support, who does have access to account access?
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Locked accounts can happen on the oldest accounts as it's not related to how long has the account been active

The ones that have access to account recovery can't be contacted by users, this avoids other issues that can happen, will be necessary to wait the response trough mail
  5. PurifyFoods Win User

Account lock

Yes, what I see is it telling me my account is compliance locked.
  6. Matthew Santos1 Win User

It’s been two month and my girlfriends account has been locked the same thing happened to me but I got account back on four days she has has no response from anyone this is ridiculous and outrageous

It say my account is locked and it wants me to fill out aka.ms/compliance or something like that
Thema:

1. My xbox account was falsely compliance locked - Similar Threads - account was falsely

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  6. I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...: So my friend was doing racist to me and I had enough and I told him F you and I left the Xbox party and he reported me for being racist because I always call him Mexican not Hispanic because I...
  7. My account was falsely permanently banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was falsely permanently banned: Hello. one day I was falsely banned by Microsoft for "inappropriate content or conduct", I don't think I did anything wrong, If I did, I would at least like to have proof of what I did, I have...
  8. I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.: I was being bullied online by other gamers and they got my account perma banned because there is more of them. I made sure not to violate the user agreements in any of my messages but a few of...
  9. Can I have my account taken off of suspension on Xbox after a false report?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I have my account taken off of suspension on Xbox after a false report?: Can I have someone from the enforcement team reach out to me or unsuspend my account from a false ban for cheating in which I never used cheats. Thank you! Gamertag E King03...
  10. Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...: I am really upset with the Xbox enforcement team. My account was suspended because someone reported me having an inappropriate gamer pic which I don’t. My gamer pic was a piece of artwork of a...