My xbox account settings are preventing the downloading of mods in FS22 but it doesn't...

Discus and support My xbox account settings are preventing the downloading of mods in FS22 but it doesn't... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Account settings are preventing downloads but it doesn't specify which setting needs changed. Account has no restriction. Any idea?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Trevor D1, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Trevor D1
    Trevor D1 Guest

My xbox account settings are preventing the downloading of mods in FS22 but it doesn't...

Account settings are preventing downloads but it doesn't specify which setting needs changed. Account has no restriction. Any idea?

:)

Trevor D1, Mar 16, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

My xbox account settings are preventing the downloading of mods in FS22 but it doesn't specify the setting. Any suggestions on what to change as the account does not show any restrictions.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Verify that your Xbox Live account is allowed to access and download content. To do this, go to Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy > View details & customize > Game content.
  3. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.

Hi Francesca, I’m Ryan.

That error message indicates that you need to update your privacy settings/online permissions. https://account.xbox.com/Settings

Refer to:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/famil...e-online-safety-and-privacy-settings-xbox-one

The specific settings you need to enable allow is You can see and upload community creations’ - set to Everyone.

Remember to select submit at the end of the page to confirm and save any changes.

Also keep in mind that if you’re on a child account (under 18, or under 19 in South Korea), then a parent/guardian as the adult in your Microsoft Family would need to update your settings for you, and you’ll the need to sign out and back in again for the changes to properly take effect.

Here to help.
  4. ngocphi Win User

how to change DOB to play EA games

changing the dob nor the info at the live.com site doesn't affect the xbox account as the age of the account is set at the date of creation of the xbox account

not being able to change the age of the account is a good thing it prevents kids from removing parental settings that their parents set
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Download From Internet Problem

You cannot mod Xbox games except through the game itself, and attempting to jailbreak your Xbox is a violation of TOS that can lead to account and console bans

Downloads are disabled on Edge to prevent malware

It is unlikely that this will change.
  6. EvG NinthNebula Win User

Farming Simulator 22 dlc

I play on Xbox and have never played fs22 on any other platform
Thema:

1. My xbox account settings are preventing the downloading of mods in FS22 but it doesn't... - Similar Threads - account settings are

2. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  3. How do i set up an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i set up an account?: I bought a new computer and am trying to set it up. It's asking me to prove i'm not a robot to set up a new account. its asking me to solve a puzzle but there is no puzzle just a bunch of random...
  4. How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email: Is it possible to set up 2 different accounts to the same email? bfa28ec5-957a-4ebd-8f9a-101494e454b8
  5. Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5: We are getting this message : Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.... Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer...etc. My son is trying to...
  6. Is it possible for an xbox account set to chat with friends only to chat with friends on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible for an xbox account set to chat with friends only to chat with friends on...: (sorry if this has been asked before) My son's xbox account is set to chat with friends only, but he can't chat with his fortnite friends who play on other consoles (and so aren't xbox friends)....
  7. You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up: My xbox game pass says "You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up" but all my settings are on allow and it still won't let me use these features...
  8. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  9. How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...: I played fornite on my switch and now trying to move it to Xbox and i have to restart with new epic account. I went through website and connect Xbox in Epic then its says that it's logged in...
  10. When I had created my account I had unknowingly set incorrect country

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I had created my account I had unknowingly set incorrect country: Ok, newbie issue. Created a Microsoft account that I never really used then bought a Xbox, had loads of Xbox live credit from years past and added to my account. I had unknowingly set my location...