My Xbox account on Bo2 is having issues.
Discus and support My Xbox account on Bo2 is having issues. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got black ops 2 and when I logged on a day after buying it, it says I am level 55 prestige 15. I don't know how. It's also not letting me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HardToHit, Nov 30, 2023.
Thema:
My Xbox account on Bo2 is having issues.
Loading...
-
My Xbox account on Bo2 is having issues. - Similar Threads - account Bo2 having
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
My account was hacked can anyone offer advice
in XboX InsidersMy account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments] -
Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One: Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet... -
COD BO2 - account isn't allowed to play Xbox live
in XBoX on ConsolesCOD BO2 - account isn't allowed to play Xbox live: Hello, I bought xbox live, to play call of duty black ops 2 zombies split screen with my friend. But when I try connect to the servers I get an error message witch says that I'm not allowed to... -
someone hacked my bo2 account and gave me over 100 million deaths
in XBoX Games and Appssomeone hacked my bo2 account and gave me over 100 million deaths: some one by the gamer tag Fluffy Fawn 92972 and Game Overees hacked my account on black ops 2 gave me over 100 million deaths and messed up my score per minute 37c572a1-79c3-4516-9a72-80cd817d6061 -
Cant Play BO2 xbox one current account not allowed to play on xbox live
in XBoX on ConsolesCant Play BO2 xbox one current account not allowed to play on xbox live: Hello all i have recently got a xbox one second hand and this was before there was backward support for bo2 and the current account i have i have had for years and for some reason i get a error... -
Someone Hacked my daughters account on BO2
in XBoX on ConsolesSomeone Hacked my daughters account on BO2: How do I report a gamertag that has hacked into my daughters BO2 account but left no trace behind him. Nothing on her Microsoft or console history. He just went in, changed her stats, her...