My Xbox account keeps getting banned for false info

Discus and support My Xbox account keeps getting banned for false info in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i logged on, it says im suspended for 7 days for posting nudity and inapropiote stuff literally its starting to get annoying, like honestly, i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jack-LeiMason Drewry, Feb 11, 2022.

1. My Xbox account keeps getting banned for false info

So i logged on, it says im suspended for 7 days for posting nudity and inapropiote stuff

literally its starting to get annoying, like honestly, i spend so much money on games and xbox live. And its so annoying to have your investment go to waste like this. This is not good customer service, if i can just get my ban looked at or lifted that would be nice. Also i wanna talk to a real person on customer support not some robot.

:)

Jack-LeiMason Drewry, Feb 11, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You'd have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and that is the only way to contact them.
  3. Jack-LeiMason Drewry Win User

Ill wait for a moderator or what ever there called
  4. Jack-LeiMason Drewry Win User

Thank you. Edit: I just went on there it doesnt say anything about a case
  5. Jerbear 8D Win User

Can i play it now? Finished work, went to the boozer and just got back 10 minutes ago

[quote user="BloodiestToad"]

If you got the VG chevo play on a different account just to be safe til update 1 goes live at monday 5 am est.You wont get banned but a Level reset will also happen.

[/quote]

This is false info. There will be no rank reset in Gears of War 3, but only a leaderboard reset on Monday night to keep everything fair.
  6. Furiouspm Win User

I keep getting falsely banned

I am unable to submit right now but the enforcement action is under review
Thema:

1. My Xbox account keeps getting banned for false info - Similar Threads - account keeps getting

2. my account keeps getting the 0x82D40003 code when trying to play games like enlisted or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my account keeps getting the 0x82D40003 code when trying to play games like enlisted or...: my internet is good, other accounts work fine, but my account doesn’t work with the online games or enlisted, we have game pass, again, other accounts work fine so it’s not a issue with “whoever...
  3. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  4. I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...: This is the error code i receive every time i attempt to link my accounts. There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support....
  5. My Microsoft account keeps getting Hacked (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account keeps getting Hacked (Minecraft): So My minecraft account keeps getting hacked i dont seem to see anything changed on my microsoft though which is good. but every single time or once in a while i get hacked by the same guy how can...
  6. Somebody has been on my account and keeps getting me reported on purpose.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody has been on my account and keeps getting me reported on purpose.: I changed my password just they got me suspended for 2 months the customer support for Xbox is non existent. What do I do 0ce198bd-578d-4d5b-b1af-7f2a7c5317b4
  7. cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...: cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign up page 4a0a3da5-4e50-40ad-8f10-bafd5dfbb97c
  8. How do I get help with people harassing me? They keep on making new accounts and sending me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get help with people harassing me? They keep on making new accounts and sending me...: Basically, they keep harassing me after I block them. There are three of them at least. And I don’t know who I can go to to talk to about it but I need help they should be banned for harassing me...
  9. I changed emails for Xbox accounts and I keep getting emails to the old email not the new one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed emails for Xbox accounts and I keep getting emails to the old email not the new one.: Two months ago I changed the main email address on my xbox account to my personal one from my parents email address from when I was younger. I have not gotten email notifications on my email but...
  10. I keep trying to create a new account on my xbox one that I just bought, but I can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep trying to create a new account on my xbox one that I just bought, but I can't get...: I already have a microsoft account. I just can't get past this final step. cd05a349-0ff0-44fd-9c0d-6a471fb2d0a1