My Xbox account is permanently suspended and I wasted my appeal because I kept getting...

Discus and support My Xbox account is permanently suspended and I wasted my appeal because I kept getting... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok so I put the wrong information in my appeal so that ended up getting denied I need a new appeal or else I lost everything that I own and have on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by G3XK0, Jan 4, 2023.

1. G3XK0
    G3XK0 Guest

My Xbox account is permanently suspended and I wasted my appeal because I kept getting...

Ok so I put the wrong information in my appeal so that ended up getting denied I need a new appeal or else I lost everything that I own and have on that account.

My Xbox account is permanently suspended and I wasted my appeal because I kept getting... [​IMG]

My Xbox account is permanently suspended and I wasted my appeal because I kept getting... [​IMG]

:)

G3XK0, Jan 4, 2023
  2. G3XK0 Win User

My Xbox account is permanently suspended and I wasted my appeal because I kept getting errors for 2 months then it magically worked

So I’m just done hours of gameplay and time just to get hacked and banned for nothing
  3. Smwutches Win User

My Xbox account is permanently suspended and I wasted my appeal because I kept getting errors for 2 months then it magically worked

There is no way to get another appeal.
  4. VinOth_VingO - வ Win User

My account is permanently suspended because of a joke and I cant appeal it

5. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

I wish you the best of luck.
  6. zNinjaMX Win User

Try join to https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-gb
Thema:

1. My Xbox account is permanently suspended and I wasted my appeal because I kept getting... - Similar Threads - account permanently suspended

2. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  3. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  4. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  5. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  6. Account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently suspended: My account has been hacked by a malware and the hacker had information to all my accounts. The hacker changed the email and password on the account. When I messaged microsoft support they said...
  7. Hacked account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked account permanently suspended: My previous Microsoft account was hacked into and after spending a lot of time with support I managed to prove that I had owned the account, however due to the accounts security information being...
  8. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...
  9. Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?: So my account got suspended and I received an email saying I did stuff I never did, I’m still getting notifications and I just want my account back because I have friends I need to check on. And I...
  10. Accounts been permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts been permanently suspended?: Hello Microsoft Recently my account has been permanently suspended for supposedly “cheating” in the recent email I got from Microsoft. I’ve been playing a lot of call of duty 4 and modern warfare...