my xbox account is currently linked to my epic games account, but i am unable to join and...

Discus and support my xbox account is currently linked to my epic games account, but i am unable to join and... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i am trying to join a friend in-game, and when i am invited it doesn’t give me the option to join that game but i have it downloaded and my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by loser r, Jun 9, 2023.

1. loser r
    loser r Guest

my xbox account is currently linked to my epic games account, but i am unable to join and...

i am trying to join a friend in-game, and when i am invited it doesn’t give me the option to join that game but i have it downloaded and my xbox account is linked to epic games.

:)

loser r, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I am unable to link my epic games account

Hi Bryan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You need to link your Microsoft Account (the one you use on the console) to your Epic account.

You can do it here:

Please, enter Epic website: epicgames.com/account/connected

Go to Your Name > Account > Connections > Accounts

Select your Microsoft Account to link it.

If you still can't, you will need to open a support ticket with Epic support.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/contact-us

I hope this helps.
  3. Bizzo Global Win User

Epic account link

I have recently downloaded Fortnite on my Xbox one and was automatically linked to my live account. I created an account with epic games and tried to link it to my xbox account and can't because of the initial download on my console was currently
    linked. Can you tell me how to unlinked this so I can link my epic account?
  4. Lord DoomKnight Win User

Why is my Account perm banned and if so how can I get it appealed?

ok well due to the situation with my current account I am unable to even switch my accounts threw Epic games cause of this the account that was suspended without a reason I am not even able to switch the account on my fornite to a new email cause every time I try sign in with the email and password for "" it says its invalid and the credentials don't exist.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How do I diconnect Epic Games account through Microsoft ?

I have an unknown Epic Games account connected to my Microsoft account and I want to disconnect it through Microsoft instead of signing into Epic Games because I don't know its login info. I tried disconnecting on the Microsoft Apps and Service tab, but it did not work, it just removed access and did not unlink it.

(I already tried logging in with my Xbox account on the Epic Games website and it said that the account is inactive.)

I am getting an Xbox soon, so I want to keep playing on my current Epic Games account.

I have looked around, but the only to disconnect is through Epic Games. Is there any other way that could do this or am I just stuck with a random account?
    The linking process is initiated from Epic Games side so unlinking would also have to happen from their end.
  6. MyburghDu Toit Win User

Relink an unlink account on Fortnite

Can you please assist.

My son's xbox live account is linked to unnamed epic account.

I have revoked the access of epic games on the microsoft side.

Tried to connect via epic website and have seen that microsoft now indicates newly linked with current presonalized account.

Issue is that in epic i cant get it connected .....indicates " your xbl account has been associated with another epic account"

Please assit :(
Thema:

1. my xbox account is currently linked to my epic games account, but i am unable to join and... - Similar Threads - account currently linked

2. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  3. XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account: I have an old, offline only profile on my xbox360. When I try to sign into Live on this profile with my current Live account, I continually a message that "This Microsoft account is associated...
  4. Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account: Can you help I can not launch on my PC, after playing earlier today? I have followed all steps in the help, re-installing everything, checking for updates, logging out and logging in to Xbox app...
  5. Linking current microsoft account to a new PSN (Former one is deleted)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking current microsoft account to a new PSN (Former one is deleted): Hey guys! So I want to link my current microsoft account to my main PSN account, however it's already connected to a former PSN account that I've only used once for minecraft, no purchases or...
  6. My Xbox account is currently linked to a Ubisoft account that was closed due to inactivity

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox account is currently linked to a Ubisoft account that was closed due to inactivity: My Xbox account is currently linked to a Ubisoft account that was closed due to inactivity. I have access to the email it was connected to with proof of closure I just need it unlinked so I can...
  7. Can I link my PS4/5 account with my current Xbox account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I link my PS4/5 account with my current Xbox account?: I want to link my ps5 account with my Xbox account 3b8099d3-d552-49e8-9903-3aeaaefa6556
  8. How can I remove my current Ubisoft link and link my Xbox account to another Ubisoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I remove my current Ubisoft link and link my Xbox account to another Ubisoft account.: I have a PC GamePass subscription. I've tried downloading FarCry 5 but I had a problem. When I press download, it opens Ubisoft Connect and asks me to log in from my Microsoft account. But when I...
  9. How to link my XBL account to my current Facebook account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to link my XBL account to my current Facebook account?: My current gamertag is linked to my old Facebook account and i was wondering how i link my gamertag to my current Facebook account? a367a393-bcb2-47f8-a29a-32f405b70ae9
  10. Moving my Xbox Profile to another Microsoft Account so it is no longer link to the current one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving my Xbox Profile to another Microsoft Account so it is no longer link to the current one: I know this has been discussed ad nauseum but the articles that the discussion posts link to seem to have been removed. Just to be clear, I am not trying to add another primary email account to...