My Xbox account is bugged!

Discus and support My Xbox account is bugged! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever I try to add somebody as a friend it never goes through on my end even though it says it does. I can't remove people from my friends list, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WrappingHat9743, May 30, 2023.

1. My Xbox account is bugged!

Whenever I try to add somebody as a friend it never goes through on my end even though it says it does. I can't remove people from my friends list, I see notifications pop up whenever others add me as a friend but when I go to check my notifications list nothing is there. I feel like something is seriously wrong with my account and I'm not certain how to go about trying to get help!

:)

WrappingHat9743, May 30, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi! WrappingHat9743,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your friends list and notifications. This could be caused by a number of factors, such as network issues, account settings, or software updates. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the problem:

- Check your network connection and make sure it is stable and fast enough for online gaming. You can test your network speed and performance on your Xbox console by going to Settings > Network settings > Test network speed & statistics.

Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support

- Make sure your privacy and online safety settings allow you to communicate and play with other players. You can review and change these settings on your Xbox console by going to Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy > View details & customize.

Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support

- Update your console software to the latest version. You can check for updates on your Xbox console by going to Settings > System > Updates & downloads.

About system updates on Xbox | Xbox Support

- Restart your console by holding the Xbox button on the controller for 10 seconds, then pressing it again to turn it back on.

How to restart or power cycle your Xbox console | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Sully sullivan1 Win User

Xbox ?

I have tried logging into my account on another Xbox. This is the exact same model as the one that was bugging. Every other account works perfectly fine but as soon as I login to my main account, it bugs again?
  5. Internet Expert Win User

My account is bugged

You'll first want to check if your account is still under any more active suspensions. Log on to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com and check your Enforcement history.

If your suspension is indeed finished, one known way to help restore your account is to try these steps in this order:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Perform a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back onto your Xbox again
  6. bowski477 Win User

My account is bugged

Try removing the account from the console, do a hard re-start, then re add the account to the console.
Thema:

1. My Xbox account is bugged! - Similar Threads - account bugged

2. My microsoft account balance is bugging on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account balance is bugging on fortnite: I’ve checked my microsoft account and it says i have 17 dollars and some cents, but my problem is that i’m trying to buy a fortnite crew pack for 11.99 tax makes it 13.13 so i still have enough...
  3. "Help us secure your account" Bug that wont let me get past resetting my password when i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Help us secure your account" Bug that wont let me get past resetting my password when i...: Using an alternate account for this. I cannot sign in to my account of almost 10+ years. Every time I go to sign in it gives me this message: Help us secure your account. We have detected...
  4. Bugged out duplicated account mess

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bugged out duplicated account mess: So I have had a Microsoft account that I have used for a few years a lot. Then a couple of days ago for no reason Microsoft acts like I am creating a new microsoft account. Now I cannot access the...
  5. Minecraft family account - bug still exists for switch and help documentation is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft family account - bug still exists for switch and help documentation is...: I have to raise an identical issue to the post. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/minecraft-family-account/1830271e-ca3e-4383-97be-76af5771f37b There is a reply, but the reply...
  6. Minecraft account bug?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account bug?: Hello, I bought Minecraft back when it was in alpha just before it went to beta, I migrated my Minecraft account from Mojang to Microsoft sometime in the last 2 years. I played for a few months...
  7. account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I...: account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I have no suspensions or enforcement history. Still can't sign in the xbox app on PC. Help please...
  8. Xbox/Discord Relink Account Bug

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox/Discord Relink Account Bug: My Xbox keeps asking me to relink my discord account but every time I do nothing works. I've uninstalled the Microsoft and discord app AFTER removing the link on both separately and simultaneously...
  9. My Account is Bugged/Broken, what do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account is Bugged/Broken, what do I do?: I made a Microsoft account and bought Minecraft on it. Now for some reason, I cannot log in nor do anything on the account. Every time I try to log in it kicks me out, and just sends me back to...
  10. Minecraft Launcher Bug And Microsoft Account Says I Have Too Many Devices While I Only Have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Launcher Bug And Microsoft Account Says I Have Too Many Devices While I Only Have...: It Says To use This First Remove Another Device But I Only Have 3 i checked microsoft account device management The Limit Is 5 And i cant install minecraft for windows also the store bugs out a...