my xbox account is banned i really want to play gta online

Discus and support my xbox account is banned i really want to play gta online in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my xbox account is banned its really bothering bc i wanna play gta online be42bd36-a4da-4974-a3cf-10e23f85a7c3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by clipzy12, Jun 18, 2021.

1. clipzy12
    clipzy12 Guest

my xbox account is banned its really bothering bc i wanna play gta online

:)

clipzy12, Jun 18, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Then you'll have to wait for the result of the case review.

If the decision is upheld then that's it,you'll have to wait out the suspension.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @clipzy12!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. We don't have access to get information about your case because it's related to the enforcement team; However, you can access the link below to submit a case review to get further information.

The link: How to submit a case review | Xbox Support
  4. maxen Win User

GTA 5 Valentine Update

So as I understand it from what you've said, he can play other games on Live but not GTA? And he can play the offline portion of GTA too but not the online portion? In that case it really sounds plausible that there is a ban in action against his account,
    which would have come from the developers Rockstar (Xbox does not impose game-specific bans). Did he perhaps use a "glitch" or "exploit" or "cheat" recently to quickly get massive sums of money in online? If so, that could possibly be the reason.

Do you happen to have another Xbox Live Gold account? If yes and that account is able to play online from the same console without issue, then there is definitely something up with the specific account.
  5. CallOfDutyBO55 Win User

Account suspension "update payment option" error 8c320008

They are visa debit cards that is the type of card, I've always used the same type for Xbox payments, not pre-paid It is my personal normal use account capable of online, chip & pin and over the phone transactions, I also tried my girlfriends card which
    is her personal account and works perfectly fine but still nothing, my friends on Xbox live do not show, I can't send messages & on the site it says I'm still a gold member, I want to know if I've been banned or what but this is really unfair I just wanna
    play GTA online..
  6. Kirill Krasin Win User

Need advice for false reporting

Sounds really weird. I've play GTA Online for a very long time, and am pretty sure i've sometimes play on same server with some modders or cheaters, and can interact with them. But still don't get any ban, or warnings.

Are you sure you don't brake any GTA Online rules?
Thema:

1. my xbox account is banned i really want to play gta online - Similar Threads - account banned really

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban: Hello I would like to know if I sign into my Xbox account with my vpn activated could I get banned since it shows me in a different region also I have another question can I create an account with...
  4. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  5. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  6. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  7. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  8. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  9. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  10. What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do you do if you're account got banned for no reason and they haven't really told u...: My friends account got banned for no reason hes had no strikes he doesn't cuss or say anything bad on xbox, then one day he just got banned they didn't tell him why or tell him how long it was...