My Xbox Account Is An Adult Account But Unable To Upload Custom Gamer Picture

Discus and support My Xbox Account Is An Adult Account But Unable To Upload Custom Gamer Picture in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Even though my account is set on adult, and when I go to family it says adult, I still cannot upload a custom gamer picture. When I try to, I receive a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Storm7rooper12, Nov 3, 2018.

1. My Xbox Account Is An Adult Account But Unable To Upload Custom Gamer Picture

Even though my account is set on adult, and when I go to family it says adult, I still cannot upload a custom gamer picture. When I try to, I receive a message saying "Custom Images are only available for adult accounts."

I've checked numerous times to see if it says adult, and it does. I've been trying for over 2 months.

Someone please help.

:)

Storm7rooper12, Nov 3, 2018
  2. GiftedGordon
    GiftedGordon Guest
    Can’t change custom gamer picture

My account is an adult account and I still can’t change my gamer picture to a custom one because it says “You must be an adult account”. Also, my account is 108 years old. I just want to have a custom gamer picture on my account but I am unable to have one.

GiftedGordon, Nov 3, 2018
  3. Adult Account not registering?

It could be a time thing but I've recently changed an account from child to adult in order to upload a custom photo for a gamer picture. But when I try to upload a custom image, it says only adult accounts can do so. My account is an adult so I am not understanding.
    The date of birth is also 9-7-1990. Help?

Acidic420Wolf, Nov 3, 2018
  4. My Xbox Account Is An Adult Account But Unable To Upload Custom Gamer Picture

Hi, unfortunately if your date of birth was entered as a childs, you will need to wait till Xbox recognises that birthdate as adult. This unfortunately can not be changed.

Njal the Blue, Nov 3, 2018
  5. It is entered as a adult year, exactly set on
    Date of birth

6/12/1980

Storm7rooper12, Nov 3, 2018
  6. What was the original date? If you changed it, it will not work.

The Xbox account will use the first date of birth entered.

Njal the Blue, Nov 3, 2018
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    As thebprevious poster nentioned it doesnt matter if you changed it after creation

Alsobremoving the parental account only prevents you from signing into live until you add a new parental account

Privacy settings ser to adult is not an adult account

Also you can contact support to see the account status if still a child you must wait till you are actually 18 whenever the dob you originally put in changes not what you changed it to

ngocphi, Nov 5, 2018
  8. ngocphi Win User

As thebprevious poster nentioned it doesnt matter if you changed it after creation

Alsobremoving the parental account only prevents you from signing into live until you add a new parental account

Privacy settings ser to adult is not an adult account

Also you can contact support to see the account status if still a child you must wait till you are actually 18 whenever the dob you originally put in changes not what you changed it to
  9. Njal the Blue Win User

Hi, unfortunately if your date of birth was entered as a childs, you will need to wait till Xbox recognises that birthdate as adult. This unfortunately can not be changed.
  10. Njal the Blue Win User

What was the original date? If you changed it, it will not work.

The Xbox account will use the first date of birth entered.
  11. Storm7rooper12 Win User

It is entered as a adult year, exactly set on
    Date of birth

6/12/1980
  12. Loraine Mon Win User

Cant upload custom profile picture?

Hi,

Only adult accounts are allowed to upload a custom profile picture on Xbox App. If your profile is a child account, have the parent account holder check the online privacy and safety settings online by clicking this

link

Your other option is to create a new profile with adult details so you can upload a custom profile picture on Xbox app.

If you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Account Is An Adult Account But Unable To Upload Custom Gamer Picture - Similar Threads - Account Adult Account

2. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  3. How do i change a child account to an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change a child account to an adult account: I can not make my account an adult account even though i am 18 years old and it says that on the account on Microsoft as well 72148e57-0e98-465d-9461-d6c200a7ec0b
  4. How do I change to an Adult account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change to an Adult account?: I created this account back around 2016, when I was not legally recognized as an adult. Now, 2 years have passed since I legally became an adult, but I still have child restrictions on my account...
  5. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  6. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...
  7. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  8. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  9. Change Adult Account into Child Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Adult Account into Child Account: I accidentally made what was supposed to be a child account an adult account and I need to change it but it's not letting me. I don't want to delete all of the progress on the account tho....
  10. Erase Parental Permissions on an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erase Parental Permissions on an adult account: In Fortnite, I am trying to buying VBucks. My Microsoft store account is charged. but Fortnite keeps asking me for parental permission. I am an adult. how can i erase parental permission setting....