My Xbox Account has been Wrongfully Suspended

Discus and support My Xbox Account has been Wrongfully Suspended in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox account has been wrongfully suspended for "Inappropriate Gamerpic" when nothing Inappropriate is going on. I tried contacting support and they... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Monkey D. Kenji, Feb 12, 2023.

1. My Xbox Account has been Wrongfully Suspended

My Xbox account has been wrongfully suspended for "Inappropriate Gamerpic" when nothing Inappropriate is going on. I tried contacting support and they didn't help. I sent an appeal and that didn't help. So at this point, I'm lowkey done with Xbox.

:)

Monkey D. Kenji, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Monkey, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  3. Courtney Todd Win User

My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

Because of this forum we are players like you, we do not have access to your account nor can we remove suspensions.

We’re serious about keeping the Xbox network a fun, safe, and enjoyable environment for everyone. This means that sometimes we must step in when we detect severe violations of the Microsoft Services Agreement and Community Standards for Xbox:

https://www.microsoft.com/servicesagreement

https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards
  4. Courtney Todd Win User

My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

Hi T L, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I am sorry that you are going through this, in this case I recommend that you request a case review.

How to submit a case review

Note Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for info on how to inquire about your current suspension.

Depending on the type of enforcement action or suspension you’ve received, your case may qualify for our appeals process.

Note that Xbox device bans aren’t eligible for a case review. For more info about device bans, visit:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/xbox-live-device-bans

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Greetings,
    Courtney.
  5. Leonard L. Church Win User

Suspended on Xbox Lives for complimenting someone...

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it. I've immediately appealed the suspension once I was aware of it, and after 2 days of being wrongfully suspended, the suspension has been lifted.
  6. SammieChaos Win User

Microsoft reward has been wrongfully suspended

Hello, sorry to hear you are having this issue. However you would need to contact Microsoft Rewards Support by filling
    out a form and submitting the issue you are having.

Unfortunately no one here on the forums will be able to help you with Microsoft Suspensions, as enforcement has its own branch completely separate from general support.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Account has been Wrongfully Suspended - Similar Threads - Account has been

2. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  3. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  4. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  5. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  6. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  7. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  8. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...
  9. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  10. my account has been disabled by another person entering and removing my access

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been disabled by another person entering and removing my access: my account was hacked and the hacker seems to have removed my whole access via my email, any ideas how to fix this? I cannot access any other means 74d169cb-72a9-4650-9ce2-241d76339191