my xbox account has been stolen and abused in the game Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support my xbox account has been stolen and abused in the game Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; first of all I would like to say warm greetings to xbox, especially for the Forza Horizon 4 game, As a content creator, I felt so wronged and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RakaNahrakuu, Nov 8, 2021.

1. RakaNahrakuu
    RakaNahrakuu Guest

first of all I would like to say warm greetings to xbox, especially for the Forza Horizon 4 game,

As a content creator, I felt so wronged and didn't know something like this would happen. My gamertag (NahrakuyaKu). On October 10, 2021, my gamertag has been banned for the future, in this position I feel that I am not using or using login using my xbox account with the NahrakuyaKu gamertag, but this is indeed my account, at that time, my account was stolen by someone else because I logged in to an internet cafe and got my account data recorded and so my xbox account was attached to the public device, maybe from there, my xbox account was made negative actions so that it harmed me with indications stating that my account has been banned and has been banned . *Honestly with a heavy heart I can't accept that this can happen, and this will hinder my work as a content creator, as well as an influencer. Would Xbox Live who work with Forza Horizon 4 help me to unban it? And I apologize profusely if it's my negligence because I can't secure my personal account and next time I will double protect my Microsoft Xbox account so that it won't be stolen by other people and misused. I hope my account can be returned as soon as possible, I beg you, I am right in my heart I apologize to Microsoft Xbox Live. Gamertag (NahrakuyaKu) Thank you, waiting for your good faith, I love forza.

please the developer in charge understand my unexpected situation... >_<

my xbox account has been stolen and abused in the game Forza Horizon 4 [​IMG]

Gamertag: NahrakuyaKu

:)

RakaNahrakuu, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Sorry about that Raka. Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done about this at this end. We are just simply gamers like you without access to your account and can't assist with issues of bans, especially non-Microsoft bans.
  3. RakaNahrakuu Win User

I have contacted forza support via email and submitted a ticket but I don't know this is like sheer nonsense, I didn't get a response that builds my feelings that are being stricken by events like this, I feel that forza motorsport has a big mistake in some players, I'm on behalf of innocent people who don't know this are victims and forza motorsport doesn't want to speak up and doesn't reply to my ticket properly, I'm trying to explain honestly, and yes you know what the answer is???

Hello,

To see your ban history and/or the reason you were banned, please check out the Banned History page: https://aka.ms/ForzaBanInfo

You can also read more about our Forza Enforcement Guidelines and FAQ regarding bans here: https://aka.ms/ForzaEnforcement

woi, everyone also knows the words below are just copy and paste just forwarded to many emails and do you guys work for players? players pay for games to have fun and have a high sense of loyalty from the past but this is where players don't get their place anymore to play and start to lose trust one by one, I also encountered many similar problems through social media forums and twitter, bad luck to me, poor me . I hope forza horizon really hears
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Oh, I see. You'll need to reach out to the Forza support team for assistant on this one. Here in the community we are just gamers like yourself and can't assist with issues of bans sadly.

You can reach Forza support here https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...
  5. RakaNahrakuu Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Is this an Xbox Live Ban or a Forza Game Ban please?
    I don't really know about this, but when I checked on the site forzamotorsport.net/en-us/tool/banHistory it was true that my account was indicated to have been banned on 10/9/2021 4:52:34 PM , Are All Request, status active. It's clear here that I honestly don't know about this after my microsoft xbox account was stolen and misused by irresponsible parties with my Forza Horizon 4, considering that I have also played forza far and everything will feel in vain if Microsoft has no intention good to unban my account, with gamertag; NahrakuyaKu .I am very sad, I am very sorry for the negligence which may not be my fault, but the hacker who played me. I'm really asking you to follow up on this issue, because it's part of my job as a content creator to keep playing this game entertaining.

Gamertag: NahrakuyaKu
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Is this an Xbox Live Ban or a Forza Game Ban please?
Thema:

1. my xbox account has been stolen and abused in the game Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - account has been

2. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  3. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  4. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  5. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  6. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  7. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  8. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...
  9. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  10. my account has been disabled by another person entering and removing my access

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been disabled by another person entering and removing my access: my account was hacked and the hacker seems to have removed my whole access via my email, any ideas how to fix this? I cannot access any other means 74d169cb-72a9-4650-9ce2-241d76339191