My xbox account has been permanently banned for no reason and I want to get it back as it...

Discus and support My xbox account has been permanently banned for no reason and I want to get it back as it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox account has been banned for no reason, since 10/04/22 and I want my account back. I have never cheated and never once done anything that could... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Connor Peach, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Connor Peach
    Connor Peach Guest

My xbox account has been permanently banned for no reason and I want to get it back as it...

My xbox account has been banned for no reason, since 10/04/22 and I want my account back. I have never cheated and never once done anything that could get my account banned as my account means too much to me to want to do anything like that. I have made lots of progress on this account over many years, have spent lots of money on xbox live gold subscriptions and games and have been very upset after losing it and wish to get it back as soon as possible. I was also provided with no reasoning to my ban other than it being cheating, i was not told in what game or how and i would also like an explenation of that so that i can prove that i was not cheating.

:)

Connor Peach, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Evan Pressley Win User

I’ve been permanently banned for something I didn’t do!

hello, my xbox account has been permanently banned from xbox live nor can I login to the account, Ive been suspended before but it has been months and I checked enforcement history and its doesnt show why ive been permanently banned, ive done nothing to break the rules to get banned and Id really love to have my account back, ive been a loyal customer and ive spent hundreds of dollars and had the account for a few years, its really annoying that ive been banned permanently for no reason and I lost everything and many friends that I had for years, so can someone please unban my account and give me back everything, my gamertag is Ehlmz.
  3. David Wirsching Win User

can i get my gamer tag back if the account is banned

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I understand that you want to recover your gamertag from an Xbox account that has been banned. However, if an account has been permanently banned, you will not be able to recover the gamertag associated with that account.

Permanent bans are the result of a serious or repeated violation of the Xbox Terms of Use. These bans are put in place to help protect the Xbox community and are not lifted for any reason.

Best regards.
  4. BOROIBRAHIMOVIC Win User

banned

My friends account has been permanently banned for no reason. His account name
    [Mod Removed]
  5. Jazzy Ely Win User

Error 0x80a40021

My account got permanently banned, for no reason I don't know why I got permanently banned, I haven't been on in a while. No, I haven't really done anything. So I would like to be able to have my account back so I can play some games. If he could please look at as soon as you can cause, I have no idea why I got permanently banned.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

UPSET and CONFUSED! CONSOLE BANNED WITHOUT A REASON for a 9yr old....

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer.

If your account has been hacked, you will need to phone XBox Support and open an Unauthorised Access Claim. And do not hang up until they do.

Thema:

1. My xbox account has been permanently banned for no reason and I want to get it back as it... - Similar Threads - account has been

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  5. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  6. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  7. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  8. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  9. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  10. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...