My Xbox account has been Hacked. I've lost almost $800 to this Hacker. Please help.

Discus and support My Xbox account has been Hacked. I've lost almost $800 to this Hacker. Please help. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This past December I realized that my Microsoft account had been hacked. I sent in a request for the account to be retrieved and the response I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ColeRobinson2, Apr 6, 2020.

1. My Xbox account has been Hacked. I've lost almost $800 to this Hacker. Please help.

This past December I realized that my Microsoft account had been hacked. I sent in a request for the account to be retrieved and the response I was given was saddening. They stated, that because my account had an email address with "@att.net", I was to contact
    my ISP to retrieve this account.

To be clear, I do not even have AT&T as an ISP. This was an account I created a while back just to have an email. This was the email I then used to create my Xbox account. So this statement that I should contact my ISP is not true. It is a
    Microsoft account, therefore I believe it is in the hands of Microsoft to help me retrieve my account. I resided to take further action since I did not see it necessary at the time. I did not believe that the hacker would have access to my payment
    information. Unfortunately, that was not the case. The hacker has since then purchased multiple things without my knowledge, and I have lost almost $800 to them.

As of now, the account information has all been changed, so I have no way of resetting my password through email, or even with the Gamertag. The account, at the time I had access to it, was attached to this email and Gamertag:

Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Gamertag: SlayzorG

The only information I have for the account right now is the Gamertag through friends. It is listed below:

Hacker's Gamertag: Salboh 2

I would like to freeze this account for further use, and hopefully get my money back. But honestly, at the very least, I would think that freezing the account would be a viable solution at this time. Hopefully, I can get a response from a real human being.
    I tried all the support numbers and, every time, I was directed to a robot. This would have been much easier to explain if I had been able to talk to a human being. I understand that with high volume robots are better, but at least have an option to try and
    reach a human. Anyways, I hope this reaches someone and I get a response.

Thank you.

:)

ColeRobinson2, Apr 6, 2020
  2. ColeRobinson2 Win User

My Xbox account has been Hacked. I've lost almost $800 to this Hacker. Please help.

Thank you, I will try that and see if I get a response. I have also already contacted my credit union. I appreciate the help.
  3. AridLizard Win User

to get a phone call from Support click the Contact Us button on
    the page I previously linked

then select Family and Online Safety then I Want To Protect My Account. scroll to the bottom of the options and select
    Request A Call.

you will need to be signed in to an account to get a call back so sign in using the account you are using here on the forums.

also try contacting your credit/debit card provider or bank to dispute the unauthorised charges.
  4. ColeRobinson2 Win User

Yes, that is what I had tried when I first realized that I had been hacked. I was given a reply stating that they were unable to retrieve the account and to contact my ISP for doing so. As explained above, I don't think that would solve the problem at
    hand.
  5. AridLizard Win User

that's what we're here for.

I hope it helps
  6. AridLizard Win User

Thema:

1. My Xbox account has been Hacked. I've lost almost $800 to this Hacker. Please help. - Similar Threads - account has been

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  5. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  6. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  7. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  8. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  9. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  10. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...