My Xbox account got scammed

Discus and support My Xbox account got scammed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend asked if he could borrow my account, I have let him borrow a different account before this and nothing bad has happened but this time he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stactiz, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Stactiz
    Stactiz Guest

My friend asked if he could borrow my account, I have let him borrow a different account before this and nothing bad has happened but this time he asked for a code which at the time I was not aware of that it can be used to change the password (my original
    Xbox account gamertag was HDSniperGang) also he has blocked me on all social medias, He ALSO bought a $100 V bucks on my account his Xbox gamertag is [mod removed], please help me and give me information on how to get my account back

:)

Stactiz, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Thymze Win User

Scammed

Yesterday I just recently got scammed out of my Xbox live account but luckily I reactEd fast and I changed the email password and reset the microscoft password and got my account back the gamer tag who scammed me is yo girl know me, he asked my friends and
    tried to scam them he is trying to scam other people please stop him.
  3. Wizardly Win User

If you have a backup email on the account try and rest password and the reset password code will send to your backup email and change the password to your main account
  4. Oexxe Win User

Sounds like a bad friend to me, try to contact Xbox about it https://support.xbox.com/ and see if they can get it back for you
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

sharing your account is against the terms and will most likely result in a perm ban if enforcement get wind of it.
  6. DominumStige Win User

If the registration email has not changed, you can
    reset
    your password, otherwise you should contact
    support
    . We should never give credentials to others, just to avoid these situations. The account must remain personal.
Thema:

1. My Xbox account got scammed - Similar Threads - account got scammed

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  4. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  5. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  6. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  7. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  8. Account got Compromised by a scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got Compromised by a scam: My account was hacked and the compromiser has changed my information that I can't do recoveries with many kind: Account Reinstatement...
  9. I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account: Any idea how to get them back 0a7f1fec-719e-4c95-b681-848b67980405
  10. I got scammed of my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got scammed of my Minecraft account: In February last year I bought a Minecraft account off a friend which cam with the Microsoft account because he didn't use it anymore but just the other day he changed the email and password so I...