my xbox 360 won’t work after recent update

Discus and support my xbox 360 won’t work after recent update in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i updated my xbox 360 it sayd restart your console after updating and then updating finished i restarted my console after i turned on it starts but i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ErosMars2005, May 26, 2018.

1. ErosMars2005
    ErosMars2005 Guest

i updated my xbox 360 it sayd restart your console after updating and then updating finished i restarted my console after i turned on it starts but i couldn’t see anything on the TV but i didn’t signed into xbox live !

please help!

:)

ErosMars2005, May 26, 2018
  2. Simpson’**** and Run

I have an old Simpson’**** and Run game for Xbox 360. I got a new (used) Xbox 360 for my kiddos and the game won’t work. It says it isn’t supported and may need an update. How do I do this? We don’t have Xbox live.

RoyalSteak17260, May 26, 2018
  3. Internet ok but no Xbox Live

My Xbox one s can see my internet and says I’m connected to the internet but won’t connect to Xbox live. The most recent update failed. I tried cycling (power button five seconds, unplug 30 seconds) but no luck. I have two Xbox one s and they are
    both doing the same thing.

Gamer Girl20003, May 26, 2018
  4. Mannergeim Win User

Xbox One will not turn on after latest update

Hey Ezra,

I have exactly the same problem. After recent update Xbox one won’t turn on. Tried everything to no avail.
  5. Olivia Brown1 Win User

Xbox One won’t accept my MAC address

I tried doing a hard reset and it did not work. I’ve tried restarting both router and Xbox numerous times. Any network setting I try to set manually won’t go through. The MAC address won’t restart after it’s entered. The IP addresses won’t go to the next screen after entering the Gateway IP. What is left to try?

Update:

Now my Xbox won’t turn on. I hit the button, it’s lights up and it makes the noise but immediately turns off. I had to unplug the power source for it to turn back on.
  6. CPatrick_530 Win User

Update error

After the most recent update, 9/2/2014, my Xbox 360 is suffering video and sound problems. The graphics will cut out (blank screen), and/or freeze with a pixilated screen. The sound is now cutting out intermittently. I haven't found a remedy. The unit
    worked flawlessly before the update.
  7. HAF Emerge Win User

Xbox One will not turn on after latest update

Hey Ezra,

I have exactly the same problem. After recent update Xbox one won’t turn on. Tried everything to no avail.
    Same for me too, im so beyond pissed and we cant even capl the support team. Like what am i supposed to do now if none of those steps work at all
  8. kasmej Win User

Xbox 360 no sound after recent update

I managed to resolve this by switching off the display discovery right after i have done the format which now was not needed....
Thema:

1. my xbox 360 won’t work after recent update - Similar Threads - 360 won’t recent

2. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  3. Original Xbox game won’t play on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game won’t play on Xbox 360: I recently got Spiderman 2 (2004 game) for Xbox original for my son who is a huge Spiderman fan as he wants to play all the old games. Last night it was playing just fine on our 360 and today it...
  4. My Xbox 360 won’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 won’t update: My Xbox 360 is not updating and won’t connect to Xbox live. I tried testing the connection and formatting the drive but nothing is working. The error code is 4497-0000-3080-0503-8007-0070.it is...
  5. How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho...: How do I get Minecraft back on my Xbox 360 it won’t let me get the full game back even tho I bought the full game *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  6. Series x won’t download 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series x won’t download 360 profile: I’ve tried to download my 360 profile on my series x and tried a bunch of things said on forums and gave up. Exchanged it for another one ( I’ve had both for 1 day), and I have the same problem…....
  7. My Xbox App won’t connect to Xbox 360 console.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox App won’t connect to Xbox 360 console.: I just turned on my 360 and now my app on iPhone won’t connect to my console. My Xbox and iPhone are on the same wifi network. Can anyone help please? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Tone-52...
  8. Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine?: I’m having an issue of when I try to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 through my Xbox Series X when I get onto the game my account is logged in but I can connect to Xbox live even though my...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox series x connect to xbox live when trying to playing Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x connect to xbox live when trying to playing Xbox 360 games?: Last week, I tried to play black ops 2 because all the servers got fixed but when I tried to connect, I get an error stating my console will not connect to Xbox live. I know it’s not my internet...
  10. CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...: It won’t work and is very annoying 795ca365-c26c-4b57-8890-8c9bde20a57d