My XBox 360 won't sign into XBox Live - aggravated !!!!!

Discus and support My XBox 360 won't sign into XBox Live - aggravated !!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today out of nowhere, my xbox 360 won't sign into Xbox Live. I reset my router, I set connection to factory default. Connects fine to wifi then stops... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Uncle Ucey, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Uncle Ucey
    Uncle Ucey Guest

Today out of nowhere, my xbox 360 won't sign into Xbox Live. I reset my router, I set connection to factory default. Connects fine to wifi then stops at Xbox live.

I am a new gamer, is there a way to fix this without codes or experienced-gamer configurations ? I am so aggravated. ;*(

:)

Uncle Ucey, Dec 10, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having difficulties connecting to Xbox Live. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

However, in your isolated case, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• Are you getting any error codes?
    • Can you share with us a screenshot of it?
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Error 80048821 occurs when you try to sign in to Xbox Live
    Error 80048821 occurs when you try to sign in to Xbox Live | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection

Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  4. Ex2016dem Win User

Error Codes, etc...

I had/have the same problem with my Xbox 360. I get the same error message for hulu and Netflix when trying to open them from the apps menu.

Try this, it's working for me. After signing in to xbox live stay on the home page and open the recent tab, try to launch them from there.. I hope this works for you I know how extremely aggravating it is....
  5. roguesend Win User

Connection problem with xbox live

I'm having similar connection issues with Xbox live on my One. I can log into my account just fine but it's not connecting to xbox live. I was able to sign into live on my 360, but for some reason my One just won't let me connect.
  6. TheDoctor325 Win User

Wont let me sign in!

My Xbox won't let me sign into my profile nor Xbox live.
Thema:

1. My XBox 360 won't sign into XBox Live - aggravated !!!!! - Similar Threads - 360 won't sign

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag but now when I try to play Xbox 360 games they won't allow me to sign in: Hi, How do I update my Gamertag when I'm trying to sign in on Xbox 360 games I downloaded? I've changed my gamertag and now when I try to play I've noticed that Xbox 360 games are still trying to...
  4. Xbox 360 data gone and I can't recover it back because it won't let me sign in. How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 data gone and I can't recover it back because it won't let me sign in. How do I...: Short summary, I downloaded codbo2 on my brothers console and wanted to play it. For some odd reason, I didn't see my profile, so I I tried to sign in but it wouldn't let me. I looked around and...
  5. Why won't my Xbox 360 slim let me sign into a downloaded account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my Xbox 360 slim let me sign into a downloaded account: Hello. So i was watching youtube on my XBOX 360 slim and I got a "signed out of XBOX live" so I tried to sign in and it didn't work so I just turned off the console for a little bit and then I...
  6. My Xbox 360 won't let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox 360 won't let me sign in: my Xbox 360 will not allow me to sign into anything. I have made 2 different accounts and neither of them will sign in. when I try, I get a pop up saying "sorry, there's a problem with the...
  7. HELP! My xbox 360 won't let me sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! My xbox 360 won't let me sign into Xbox live: Hi, I've been trying to log into my Microsoft account to access my Xbox Live account, and I says "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. Please Download Again. Code:...
  8. Game pass 360 games require an additional sign in to play and it won't accept my password...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass 360 games require an additional sign in to play and it won't accept my password...: The game pass won't let me play the 360 games on it on my xbox1 even though I'm already signed in it asks me to sign in again and when I try to it doesn't accept my password...
  9. My xbox 360 won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 won't let me sign in: I cant sign in on my xbox 360 it keeps saying"Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in.Go to https;//account.live.com to fix the problem"even though I put the...
  10. Game Pass 360 Games won't sign in after Gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass 360 Games won't sign in after Gamertag change: I changed my GT yesterday through my XBone, no issues. However, when I went to play a game I had previously downloaded via Game Pass, my old GT was the only profile listed and I was unable to sign...