My xbox 360 won't download a system update

Discus and support My xbox 360 won't download a system update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I try to down load the update and it's starts to update and once it gets to the end it says that its couldn't download and gives me the status code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Landonlemur, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Landonlemur
    Landonlemur Guest

I try to down load the update and it's starts to update and once it gets to the end it says that its couldn't download and gives me the status code 4497 0000 3080 0506 8007 0070

:)

Landonlemur, Feb 2, 2021
  2. Landonlemur Win User

It didn't work but thanks for your help
  3. jibreel08 Win User

Try I’m unpluging your router for about 30 seconds plug back in, then hold the power button down for 10 seconds it should restart and then trying to re-download the upgrade
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

The update for Xbox 360 is either downloaded from Xbox Live or updated via a disc or USB drive. A replacement hdd won't force an O.S update to my knowledge.

The main Operating System is stored on a non user accessible flash storage anyway.

If you don't update the console you won't lose the blades.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Update Failed. Can't download the update. Status Code: 397F - 0000 - 0080 - 0200 - 8015 - 1911

@Min - if you're having issues downloading the update and the console won't recognize your ethernet cable, you can either download the update to a usb/cd and load it from there (link below) or contact support to set up a repair.

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-info
  6. Race T3chboi Win User

Xbox 360 Slim S download profile error

Update, I tried using my Elite Xbox 360 and it won't download my profile either.
Thema:

1. My xbox 360 won't download a system update - Similar Threads - 360 won't download

2. Xbox 360 game won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game won't download: I bought Silent Hill HD collection for the Xbox 360 and I tried to download it to my Xbox 360 from the market place but it won't install after 79% and brings up a message saying that the game...
  3. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  4. Xbox Series S won't download Xbox 360 profile for any games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S won't download Xbox 360 profile for any games?: Hello, I've been having this issue for about a few months now and haven't figured out how to rectify it at all. The main issue is that the 360 emulator seems to be in the original update for the...
  5. my xbox 360 won't start downloading games, so what to do ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 won't start downloading games, so what to do ?: Hi. So I've been trying to download games on my xbox 360 but it just responds with the error 80150017. the errors differ from each game I try to download, for example: far cry 2 I get that error...
  6. my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...: my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my console. it says my account and password didnt work with an error code: 8015D002....
  7. Why won't my Section 8 360 disc download to my Xbox one console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Section 8 360 disc download to my Xbox one console?: I'm trying to play section 8 again for the first time in years since I last played on 360. I took good care of my discs and I never had a problem with this disc that I can remember. I put it in to...
  8. Xbox One won't download my Xbox 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One won't download my Xbox 360 profile: I have literally searched and done every suggestion online. Nothing works on how to fix 360 profile problem. How can you say we are backwards compatible or whatever and not a damn thing works for...
  9. Why won't my profile download or log in on my 360 account or games when it's on for Xbox 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my profile download or log in on my 360 account or games when it's on for Xbox 1...: My xbox 1 will not let me download my profile from my 360 acct so i can play modern warfare 3 it's frustrating 3a52d975-b4fc-4f0f-8bfb-fa54471082b0
  10. Xbox One won't download my Xbox 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One won't download my Xbox 360 profile: I have literally searched and done every suggestion online. Nothing works on how to fix 360 profile problem. How can you say we are backwards compatible or whatever and not a damn thing works for...