My xbox 360 won't connect to the internet.

Discus and support My xbox 360 won't connect to the internet. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so my xbox 360 with built in wireless connectivity won't connect to the internet. I found this on another thread from ages ago but my basic settings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mharder1, Nov 4, 2020.

1. mharder1
    mharder1 Guest

Ok so my xbox 360 with built in wireless connectivity won't connect to the internet. I found this on another thread from ages ago but my basic settings won't allow me to select wireless mode. It just says wireless mode not connected. I miss my adapter but
    it died.

Solution 2: Configure your wireless settings

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and then select System Settings.
    2. Select Network Settings.
    3. Select your wireless network name, if you are prompted to do so. Enter your wireless password, if you are prompted for one, and then select Test Xbox Live Connection. If you still cannot connect, try the next solution.
    4. Select Configure Network.
    5. On the Basic Settings tab, select Wireless Mode.
    6. Select Scan for Networks.
    7. Select your wireless network name. Select Scan for Networks.
    8. Enter your wireless network password, and then select Done.
    9. Press B on your controller, and then select Test Xbox LIVE Connection.
    If you still can’t connect to your wireless network, please try the next solution.

:)

mharder1, Nov 4, 2020
  2. Nathan Clarke1 Win User

My xbox won't allow me to sign into my account and it keeps giving me this error code 8015190A the xbox support hasn't been very help

It's the xbox 360 and I've tried resetting my Internet testing connection and I tried restarting my console still won't let me log in
  3. Jacko230 Win User

iphone personnel hotspot doesn't work with xbox one but does on my 360, has anyone else experienced this, any solutions? Thanks

Thanks for the advise but my xbox 360 handles my iphone hotspot fine with the only downside being a strict nat which is manageable. The probably with my xbox one is that it won't connect to the internet through the same method as what I was doing for the
    xbox 360
  4. cwils24 Win User

All of the internet in my house is fine but my xbox won't connect to the network. It is a wired network

My internet in the house works fine on everything except my xbox, it won't connect to the internet i have tried everything on the site, could it be that my xbox is broken? it picks up the network I'm trying to connect but won't connect
  5. Clarkbaker-7F8BAEE7- Win User

Lego jurassic world ei enää käynnisty

The fix is to unplug your internet connection to your XBOX 360. Clear your memory cache under memory.

Leaving the internet unplugged run the game.

Unplugging the Internet connection won't let the game call mommy to update.. So you won't get the version mismatch error.

Microsoft is working on a fix. They are aware of the problem.
  6. MR DOORBOY Win User

error code 80151901

I have my XBOX 360, my friends brought over theirs, now no XBOX 360 connects to the internet. Not a single XBOX 360 can connect to the internet at my house.
Thema:

1. My xbox 360 won't connect to the internet. - Similar Threads - 360 won't connect

2. 360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live: Reset re downloaded game will continue to not connect to Xbox live on Xbox series x have 1gb internet and no issues with connection or Xbox f83858bd-4e88-4096-b549-7ae68716e635
  3. Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?: I have two series x consoles in my house (two kids plus two consoles equals fewer arguments). Today my youngest wanted to play a 360 game on his profile but when trying to download his profile I...
  4. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  5. When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live: I downloaded a couple of games from Game Pass to play (in this instance Fallout 3 & New Vegas) When I go through the process of booting them up, it gets to the section asking to download my...
  6. Xbox 360 s won't connect to internet, all normal methods not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s won't connect to internet, all normal methods not working.: Ok I'm gonna start this with saying that almost all methods I have tried have not worked, I have not replaced the network adapter at this point yet but I'm going to describe what is happening to...
  7. My xbox 360 won't connect to to Internet through hot spot on my mbile

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 won't connect to to Internet through hot spot on my mbile: It connects to the WiFi hotspot but not the Internet through the WiFi hotspot e8ebad97-2fc8-46b4-aefd-f904199e22da
  8. my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...: my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my console. it says my account and password didnt work with an error code: 8015D002....
  9. Xbox 360 won't connect to new Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to new Wifi: I had internet outages in my area and got a new Modem and Router I can see the new network, I'm sure I entered in the right password, but it just won't connect. I've tried with my Internet...
  10. My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??: I recently got an xbox 360 with an wifi adapter and it's having problems connecting to the internet. When I try to connect to the internet it says - Network: failed Internet: blocked Latency:...