my xbox 360 will not connect to my internet. it connects to my wifi but it's just the...

Discus and support my xbox 360 will not connect to my internet. it connects to my wifi but it's just the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my xbox 360 will not connect to my internet. it connects to my wifi but it's just the internet part and wont pass a xbox live test connection... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bitchxity2000, Mar 23, 2023.

1. my xbox 360 will not connect to my internet. it connects to my wifi but it's just the...

my xbox 360 will not connect to my internet. it connects to my wifi but it's just the internet part and wont pass a xbox live test connection

:)

bitchxity2000, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Rpgsforever123 Win User

Crash Bandicoot

Do I need to be able to connect to Xboxlive from my 360 to play them? ..Cause I have an Xbox Live account but I don't have a network adapter for my 360 to connect to my wifi so my 360 isn't connected to the internet yet.
  3. jacevedom Win User

Xbox 360 SmartGlass not working

Same issue as the rest of you. I am trying to connect using Windows 10 laptop (version 1709 and connected ehternet) and Windows 10 Surface (versión 1709 and connected wifi). My Xbox 360 is connected to the internet via Ethernet. The 360 Smartglass
    app will bring up my profile but will not connect to my Xbox 360 (console settings allows for Smartglass connectivity)
  4. Rapidthumbs Win User

Xbox 360 S won't connect to wireless wi-fi

I have the same Network statistics and connectivity issue with my 360 console.

I had no problem prior connecting to both Xbox One and my Xbox 360. I changed internet speeds recently (1G) and EVERY device in my home is connected except my 360.

Is it possible the wifi adapter or/and the console can't read the frequency?
  5. Dumor90 Win User

Xbox live keeps disconnecting

Wifi still 30 feet away I also having proplem connect Xbox and my internet my wifi green not blinking and my wifi in other room and still having proplem connect to the internet I using d link router.
  6. Malacath Win User

Using wifi to connect to xbox live?

I've used wifi hotspots with my laptop many times.

Just connect the 360 to the laptop using ethernet connection and switch on internet connection sharing on PC.

Then sign into the hotspot on your laptop and xbox live should then work.

Problem is that an open NAT is not guaranteed.
Thema:

my xbox 360 will not connect to my internet. it connects to my wifi but it's just the...

1. my xbox 360 will not connect to my internet. it connects to my wifi but it's just the... - Similar Threads - 360 connect internet

2. Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to internet or install system updates: My Xbox 360 4GB will not connect to the internet or perform system updates. It can recognize the WiFi signal, but it wont connect. Setting up a wired connection allows it to connect to the...
  3. When my Xbox 360 S is connected to the Internet, will some installed Xbox 360 apps no...

in XBoX on Windows
    When my Xbox 360 S is connected to the Internet, will some installed Xbox 360 apps no...: I have 101 apps installed on my Xbox 360 S. When the console is connected to the Internet, will some installed applications no longer supported be auto uninstalled upon the request of the...
  4. Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim not connecting to internet: My Xbox 360 Slim has never connected to my internet, I want to fix it. when I go to the network setup, it connects to the Wi-Fi router, but fails to connect to the internet in the second step. I...
  5. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  6. my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet: So I got my 360 E a few years ago and a few months ago I tried connecting it to the internet but it won't connect, I tried hotspot and I gave up. 54ecfb1f-40e9-47a7-90ca-0c97461ff619
  7. Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet: My xbox 360 will won't connect to the internet but does to my router. This also appears to happen everytime I use an xbox live account where internet features still work on other accounts that...
  8. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  9. My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore.: I need help. My Xbox 360 would connect to the internet anymore. It was working before but now it's giving me an error, at first it said my account could've been corrupted so I had deleted my...
  10. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....