My Xbox 360 turns red when I connect the hdmi cable and turn on the tv

Discus and support My Xbox 360 turns red when I connect the hdmi cable and turn on the tv in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox360 turns red when I connect the hdmi cable and turn on the tv. 4ba565a1-a72a-4a70-8b94-a9234bdeedfd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yomarie Cuevas, Jan 31, 2023.

1. My Xbox 360 turns red when I connect the hdmi cable and turn on the tv

My xbox360 turns red when I connect the hdmi cable and turn on the tv.

:)

Yomarie Cuevas, Jan 31, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Yomarie. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps below to sort out the issue.

Solution 1: Please try connecting an alternate HDMI cable to see if the same issue persists.

Solution 2: Turn off your console then disconnect all the external devices connected to it. Turn it on again without the external devices connected and see if the issue has been fixed.

Solution 3: Try connecting it to a different TV to see if the same issue persists there. This is to determine if it's an issue with the TV or the console.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

FarCry5 Won't Load

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Confirm that both your TV and Xbox One console are turned on.

Check that your TV is set to the correct input signal (HDMI).

Check that the HDMI cable connections to your console and to your TV are secure.

Check that the HDMI cable is connected to the "out to TV" port on the console.

Try plugging the HDMI cable into a different HDMI port on your TV.

Try using a different HDMI cable to connect your console to your TV.

Try connecting your console to a different TV.

Power cycle your Xbox One: Press and hold the Xbox button  for 10 seconds to turn off the console, and then turn it on again.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

HDTV Settings - Elite Xbox 360 Slim + Roxio Game Capture

[quote user="Trude174"]I hook it up all correctly and I switch the HDMI cable from, "TV," to, "HDTV," and I turn on the Xbox but I don't get any signal just the regular blue screen from my HDTV.[/quote]There's no switch on an HDMI cable.

Do you perhaps have an original 360 Component cable that comes with both red/green/blue and yellow/red/white cable bundles?
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Why does a check device conection screen pop up when trying to load diablo

Hi, Andrew. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Check that the HDMI cable connections to your console and to your TV are secure.

Power cycle your Xbox One: Press and hold the Xbox button  for 10 seconds to turn off the console, and then turn it on again.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

X Box will connect to tv but says no signal

Hi, Ray. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Thema:

1. My Xbox 360 turns red when I connect the hdmi cable and turn on the tv - Similar Threads - 360 turns red

2. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  3. 360 power button red then console turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    360 power button red then console turns off: 360 console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off 9fae529e-a7fd-4860-a598-7a224691b2ba
  4. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  5. What can I do if my Xbox 360 S is turning on but shows a red light when it's switched on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can I do if my Xbox 360 S is turning on but shows a red light when it's switched on...: What can I do if my Xbox 360 S is turning on but shows a red light when it's switched on and then turns off b43c1a19-9640-44ef-b293-8cbb5d3ba3c1
  6. My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on: My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on. I've tried two different power cords. Is there anything I can do or is it just done? e729edd1-abc6-4479-87d3-2abb91e7b1e1
  7. Donating my 360 to kids organization and turn it on only to get two red rings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Donating my 360 to kids organization and turn it on only to get two red rings: Hi folks, Hoping someone can help me out. I pulled my 360 out of storage today and planned to donate to a kids organization. I started it up after hooking it into the TV I planned to donate...
  8. XBox 360 slim red light flashes but won't turn on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 slim red light flashes but won't turn on?: Our XBox 360 S stopped working. When you try to turn it on, the power button flashes for a few seconds and it sounds like a fan is blowing, then it just shuts off. I made sure there is plenty of...
  9. Original xbox 360 won't turn one after having a solid red button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original xbox 360 won't turn one after having a solid red button: i was having problems connecting to xbox live but then all of a sudden the screen turns black and my power button turns solid red. I unplugged everything waited then pulged it all back up. And now...
  10. Xbox 360 Slim 250GB has a red dot and won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim 250GB has a red dot and won't turn on: hi, So I accidentally spilled a drink on my xbox 360 slim. So at first the system fans shut off and the video stopped displaying. Then the power button turned red and stayed red. So I let the...