my xbox 360 slim keeps droping me from live in games

Discus and support my xbox 360 slim keeps droping me from live in games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi so my xbox keeps disconecting me from live when playing gta 5 online and when im in chats with friends . it says my internet has full bars can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AK21617, Jan 1, 2014.

1. AK21617
    AK21617 Guest

Hi so my xbox keeps disconecting me from live when playing gta 5 online and when im in chats with friends . it says my internet has full bars can anyone help please ?????

:)

AK21617, Jan 1, 2014
  2. mustangguy
    mustangguy Guest
    Turtle Beach x12 disconnecting me from xbox live

headset will notcause you to disconnect to xbox live. I have been droping from live and party chat alot so have my friends so that tells me its xbox live servers

mustangguy, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Xbox live keeps droping

The issue has been resolved. Thanks for the input guys.

vIRL Nightmare, Jan 1, 2014
  4. mustangguy Win User

Turtle Beach x12 disconnecting me from xbox live

headset will notcause you to disconnect to xbox live. I have been droping from live and party chat alot so have my friends so that tells me its xbox live servers
  5. PowderKeg82 Win User

Xbox live keeps droping

I've got the same problem happening to me. Haven't tried clearing the system cache yet, and I know my internet connection is not the greatest. But 95% of the times I get dropped from xbox live my computer is still surfing the net just fine.
  6. mzkity Win User

Xbox live keeps droping

This has been happening to me and a lot of my friends as well. It started 3 days ago and all of xbox loads very slow and a lot of the time we will get "some xbox live is not available at this time" (or something like that I forget the exact wording now).
    Randomly get disconnected from live, or it says connected but also says we need to connect..... Everything from the start up is very slow, loading into the home page and so on. Have tried everything on my end with no luck. As it is not just me having the issue
    I have to assume it is not a connection issue. None of us having the problem even live in the same state, let alone town.

I hope someone can shed some light on this problem. It is not constant, but it does get annoying when we get booted randomly for days.
  7. Itinerarium Win User

Xbox live keeps droping

You haven't stated if you are using cable or wifi, you could try the opposite e.g wif to cable... cable to wifi but saying that it could also be your service provider or local area are going through a 'glitchy patch'.
  8. matt1912-96D1F147-4A Win User

Xbox live keeps droping

Are you using wireless? If so temporarily could you try plugging the cable in directly just to see if its a wireless/router issue.
Thema:

1. my xbox 360 slim keeps droping me from live in games - Similar Threads - 360 slim keeps

2. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  3. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  4. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  5. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  6. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  7. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  8. Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything: My old xbox 360 slim e gives me an error saying "A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support." when I boot up the console, when I try...
  9. I keep getting signed out of xbox live on my 360 slim and its getting annoying

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting signed out of xbox live on my 360 slim and its getting annoying: Can someone please help me out? I cleared my storage cashe, I've deleted and redownloaded my Xbox live Gamertag and i've gone through my HD and deleted all the corrupted data. I have changed my...
  10. Can I keep my Xbox 360 Slim HDD Data If Replaced?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I keep my Xbox 360 Slim HDD Data If Replaced?: My Xbox 360 Slim HDD appears to have stopped working properly. The most recent May update would not download until I cleared my system cache After doing so, it froze during the update I had to...