my xbox 360 slim keeps droping me from live in games

Discus and support my xbox 360 slim keeps droping me from live in games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi so my xbox keeps disconecting me from live when playing gta 5 online and when im in chats with friends . it says my internet has full bars can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AK21617, Jan 1, 2014.

1. AK21617
    AK21617 Guest

Hi so my xbox keeps disconecting me from live when playing gta 5 online and when im in chats with friends . it says my internet has full bars can anyone help please ?????

:)

AK21617, Jan 1, 2014
  2. mustangguy
    mustangguy Guest
    Turtle Beach x12 disconnecting me from xbox live

headset will notcause you to disconnect to xbox live. I have been droping from live and party chat alot so have my friends so that tells me its xbox live servers

mustangguy, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Xbox live keeps droping

The issue has been resolved. Thanks for the input guys.

vIRL Nightmare, Jan 1, 2014
  4. mustangguy Win User

Turtle Beach x12 disconnecting me from xbox live

headset will notcause you to disconnect to xbox live. I have been droping from live and party chat alot so have my friends so that tells me its xbox live servers
  5. PowderKeg82 Win User

Xbox live keeps droping

I've got the same problem happening to me. Haven't tried clearing the system cache yet, and I know my internet connection is not the greatest. But 95% of the times I get dropped from xbox live my computer is still surfing the net just fine.
  6. mzkity Win User

Xbox live keeps droping

This has been happening to me and a lot of my friends as well. It started 3 days ago and all of xbox loads very slow and a lot of the time we will get "some xbox live is not available at this time" (or something like that I forget the exact wording now).
    Randomly get disconnected from live, or it says connected but also says we need to connect..... Everything from the start up is very slow, loading into the home page and so on. Have tried everything on my end with no luck. As it is not just me having the issue
    I have to assume it is not a connection issue. None of us having the problem even live in the same state, let alone town.

I hope someone can shed some light on this problem. It is not constant, but it does get annoying when we get booted randomly for days.
  7. Itinerarium Win User

Xbox live keeps droping

You haven't stated if you are using cable or wifi, you could try the opposite e.g wif to cable... cable to wifi but saying that it could also be your service provider or local area are going through a 'glitchy patch'.
  8. matt1912-96D1F147-4A Win User

Xbox live keeps droping

Are you using wireless? If so temporarily could you try plugging the cable in directly just to see if its a wireless/router issue.
Thema:

1. my xbox 360 slim keeps droping me from live in games - Similar Threads - 360 slim keeps

2. My xbox 360 slim keeps overheating.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim keeps overheating.: [img] Hi my xbox 360 slim overheats twice and then it works fine for the rest of the day but the first time it turns off, the fans do not spin. The second time the fans spin and then it's fine....
  3. Xbox 360 slim main drive keeps wipping data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim main drive keeps wipping data: Xbox 360 slim main drive keeps wipping data and i have to format it again to be used Once format done, it asks me to update, That was done about 4 times with main drive losing data and reformat...
  4. Xbox 360 slim keeps kicking me to dashboard/crashing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim keeps kicking me to dashboard/crashing?: So i just got a used xbox 360 slim from someone recently and i just barely got time to play it yesterday but i noticed that the disc drive wasnt working 100% correctly, since sometimes it would...
  5. I keep getting signed out of xbox live on my 360 slim and its getting annoying

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting signed out of xbox live on my 360 slim and its getting annoying: Can someone please help me out? I cleared my storage cashe, I've deleted and redownloaded my Xbox live Gamertag and i've gone through my HD and deleted all the corrupted data. I have changed my...
  6. Xbox 360 Slim keeps turning on and off randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim keeps turning on and off randomly: Hey all. I have an Xbox 360 Slim black and it's recently started doing this thing where it does the disc tray beep, and also turns on and off randomly. I've had the console since about 2013 and...
  7. Xbox 360 slim Keeps Freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim Keeps Freezing: A couple days ago I started up my xbox 360 slim normally(bought it in fall of 2011) and decided to play Thief for the first time. When I started it up my xbox crashed and I had to restart it,...
  8. Xbox 360 Slim keeps freezing; I can't fix it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim keeps freezing; I can't fix it.: A couple days ago, I turned on my Xbox after arriving home from a 3-day vacation (meaning my Xbox hadn't been touched in that amount of time). When I turned on my console, it worked fine for about...
  9. Xbox 360 Slim keeps beeping and then restarting randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim keeps beeping and then restarting randomly: I recently got a used refurbished 4GB xbox 360 S, so I decided to get a 250GB hard drive, I just formatted it and it still beeps and then restarts. I read online that it could either be the hard...
  10. Xbox 360 slim keeps disconnecting, built in wireless issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim keeps disconnecting, built in wireless issues?: Hi, I keep getting an issue with my Xbox 360 (slim), where it keeps disconnecting from xbox live, probably every 20 minutes or so (on average) and you can normally reconnect / re signin to live...