My Xbox 360 S wont connect to my Xfinity home WiFi

Discus and support My Xbox 360 S wont connect to my Xfinity home WiFi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my step dad gave me his old xbox 360 s for my birthday a few days ago, and i adjusted the audio, tv, and clock settings, and i go to the wifi... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ConnerMarek, Nov 4, 2021.

1. ConnerMarek
    ConnerMarek Guest

So my step dad gave me his old xbox 360 s for my birthday a few days ago, and i adjusted the audio, tv, and clock settings, and i go to the wifi settings so i can add my xbox live acc back onto the console, i click on my wifi name, enter the password, then it does the connection test, then it says it failed to connect, and the network statistics say everything is blocked and network failed, somebody please help, thanks in advance!

:)

ConnerMarek, Nov 4, 2021
  2. ConnerMarek Win User

They are original xbox discs
  3. ConnerMarek Win User

Ill have to try the ethernet thing later tho.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Thanks, so the best thing would be to run the test through the Ethernet cable another test you could perform to identify the issue would be to create a hotspot with your mobile
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Ok, also check if the disc are original Xbox discs please
  6. ConnerMarek Win User

My step dads xbox never came with a hard drive, just the 4gb internal storage, the only game downloaded is pinball fx2 demo, the game discs work fine too.
Thema:

1. My Xbox 360 S wont connect to my Xfinity home WiFi - Similar Threads - 360 wont connect

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....
  4. xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live: when i go into my wired network settings, i click test xbox live connection. everything else connects good except for xbox live. ive tried both suggestions but both didnt work (note my connections...
  5. My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet: My xbox 360 wont connect the internet I called my internet provider and they said to go on your website can you please help. 6ea56dd0-c6d9-4786-a95a-417cbf2c2196
  6. my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...: my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect to ethernet it wont connect the internet. 4cb88463-75dd-4c20-8510-f6261bd67f9c
  7. Xbox 360 wont connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont connect to WiFi: I have an Xbox 360 slim the black one, it won’t connect to my internet all my other devices connect but this 360 wont I’m on spectrum internet and I’ve tried everything resetting my modem and...
  8. My xbox 360 controller wont connect to the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 controller wont connect to the console: I can not connect the controller of xbox 360 with console 4ff3f2c9-1d9e-419a-a39d-bb466a0f72ff
  9. Why wont my 360 games connect to the internet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my 360 games connect to the internet?: I've been having an issue since i tried playing left 4 dead 2 on thursday, (december 8), and when i started it up, it said i couldnt connect to the internet and to test it. I tried to play some...
  10. 360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm: 360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm 1d8b04f7-e5fe-4d95-8bfe-c512f8983881