My Xbox 360 S does not connect to the Internet.

Discus and support My Xbox 360 S does not connect to the Internet. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It is connected through a cable. Have tried everything, including checking the router, calling the ISP, and setting DNS servers manually. all the IPs... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mikayel Hambardzumyan, Mar 22, 2023.

1. My Xbox 360 S does not connect to the Internet.

It is connected through a cable. Have tried everything, including checking the router, calling the ISP, and setting DNS servers manually. all the IPs and DNS servers are correct. The console connects to the home network, but does not connect to internet. there are no restrictions or anything like that set neither in my home router, nor from the ISP.

Can someone help me to get this connected?

:)

Mikayel Hambardzumyan, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Brainy12942 Win User

xbox 360s model 1439 ( support xbox live ?? )

Hey, does the Xbox 360 S model 1439 support wireless internet connection?
  3. Mikayel Hambardzumya Win User

I didn't buy it, it's a gift from a friend, who bought it from the official store. I have registered the console in the Microsoft and everything went fine. It shows up as my device in the devices list on the Microsoft site.

The question that I have now, except for the internet connection question, how can I reload back the update on the console that allows the use of the Kinect. My son has a lot of games with Kinect and as a matter of fact hecannot play them now.. that creates problems... :)
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mikayel, did your Xbox 360 connect to the internet and it stopped connecting or did it never connect?

Has the console always been yours, or did you buy it second-hand?
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, as you bought the console used, you know if it is unlocked, if it is you will not be able to connect it to the internet.
  6. Mikayel Hambardzumya Win User

Hi, George, nice meeting you.

Well, the console was of a friend, who bought it new in Dubai, played for a while and then it was stored in the wardrobe... My son convinced me to take it so that he can play.

From the very first day, it wouldn't connect.

It successfully connects to all the types of home networks through all possible connections - LAN, Wi-Fi, but the test doesn't go further than the home network

In the LAN mode it just cannot resolve the server names, and in the Wi-Fi mode I get a message that I have to configure the DNS server manually. WHen I do it, it says that I have to do it in automatic mode.
Thema:

1. My Xbox 360 S does not connect to the Internet. - Similar Threads - 360 does connect

2. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  3. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  4. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  5. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  6. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  7. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...
  8. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072
  9. Does Xbox 360 beacons still work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox 360 beacons still work?: I’m looking at setting up a beacon on Xbox 360 but when l press set beacon it says there’s no recent activity. Is this just a glitch on my end or is beacons impossible to set up now?...
  10. Why does the xbox 360 xbox Live connection test not working for me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox 360 xbox Live connection test not working for me: I just bought a game for the xbox 360 since it's ending in a year and booted the game up, once I quit the game, it didn't let me connect to xbox Live, it always fails the xbox live connection test...