my Xbox 360 network adapter stopped working

Discus and support my Xbox 360 network adapter stopped working in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; my Xbox 360 network adapter stopped working check your wifi box it should show all devices 936f8865-3aa3-42c1-96d2-eed4eb37765b Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by EbkDips, Mar 21, 2021.

1. EbkDips
    EbkDips Guest

check your wifi box it should show all devices

:)

EbkDips, Mar 21, 2021
  2. Default_570 Win User

check your wifi box it should show all devices
  3. juan van Win User

Can I use "Level1 WUA-0614" to 360???

4. Miss Portia Win User

Network Adapter

Hello - the only USB wireless networking adapter that will work with the Xbox 360 is the official Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter. Any other USB adapters will not work, as you can not install the drivers for them. You can use wireless adapters that
    connect via an Ethernet cord, but for best performance we really recommend the official Wireless Networking Adapter. For more information, please check out:

www.xbox.com/.../Xbox360WirelessNNetworkingAdapter
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox 360 slim built-in network adapter stopped working

Hi, sorry but you would need to start a repair request. It's a little cheaper if you do this online rather than contacting Xbox support to do it for you.

-

myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx
  6. haloteen Win User

which wireless adapter?

Thema:

1. my Xbox 360 network adapter stopped working - Similar Threads - 360 network adapter

2. Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...: Xbox360 will not connect to xbox live. Upload speed of 20-30 mbs but download spead of 0.01 mps. From posts, this is a known problem that has just recently happened. My Xbox one works fine!...
  3. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  4. Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.: I’ve been having countless issues trying to play old 360 games on my Xbox x the past week or so. It began with me being unable to even download my account to not being able to connect to Xbox...
  5. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  6. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  7. How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft...: How do I get my Xbox 360 to connect to the network and Internet when I have a Microsoft account and Xbox account 300970eb-9557-4faa-97b3-847fbe8056a7
  8. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  9. I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error: When I try to log in to my Xbox 360 games, I get a message saying that there was a network error but I have a connection on all my devices at home. 8d1ad779-4510-473a-b7b8-e84b08f6449a
  10. Xbox 360 network down, what is going on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 network down, what is going on?: cant play any old 360 games online, with my xbox 360,series x or one 6aaa5724-6f65-41b6-9f34-dad508ed2b14