My Xbox 360 logs me off when i start a game or app. Please help.

Discus and support My Xbox 360 logs me off when i start a game or app. Please help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When ever im in the dashboard every thing seems fine and then when I go to launch a app or a game or even o the avatar editor im logged offline. I then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by V8 Swap A Miata, Jan 1, 2014.

1. My Xbox 360 logs me off when i start a game or app. Please help.

When ever im in the dashboard every thing seems fine and then when I go to launch a app or a game or even o the avatar editor im logged offline. I then have to log back on and sometime more then once with certain games such as Call of Duty,ive sometimes
    been asked to add security which ive already don't with 2 of there formats the only one left is phone call in which I wouldn't like to receive. Im just wondering if this could be one of the reasons that it does this.Please help!!!!!!

:)

V8 Swap A Miata, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Xbox 360 Issue HELP!

The other day, I was on my Xbox 360 and tried downloading the WWE Network app when my console froze. I restarted the system and logged back into my Xbox Live account and now every time I do log back in, my system freezes on the dashboard. It only does this when I log into my Xbox Live account. If I skip login, I do not have any issues.

Could someone help me please?!

xxJHARDYFAN92xx, Jan 1, 2014
  3. kaya_zfx
    kaya_zfx Guest
    Cant browse/ search / install apps on xbox 360

Could someone please help me with this.. I have an xbox 360 and when I'm not signed in to any xbox live account, I can see the app tab and search/browse for apps. However, once I want to download said app, it asks me to log in to my xbox live account. But
    when Im signed in, my games and app tab merges into the same tab on the dashboard and I cannot search or browse any apps, let alone get to a point to download anything. Please help me!

kaya_zfx, Jan 1, 2014
  4. My Xbox 360 logs me off when i start a game or app. Please help.

Chances are your profile has become corrupted. Delete your profile (making sure just to delete the profile and not the stored data when it asks), clear the system cache, reboot, and re-download your profile from LIVE.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 1, 2014
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Chances are your profile has become corrupted. Delete your profile (making sure just to delete the profile and not the stored data when it asks), clear the system cache, reboot, and re-download your profile from LIVE.
  6. stev007 0 Win User

acount

my problem: when i start a game i'll be logged out or when i go to xbox home it's the same

Please Help
  7. ChApAoRtIz89 Win User

Xbox 360 won't stay connected to live

I recently started having issues with my 360 logging me out after a few minutes (no matter which application am using it can be Netflix or YouTube or any game) at first I thought it was my consoles WiFi receiver, but when I played a 360 game on my Xbox one
    console it kicked me off Xbox liv once again, this is becoming extremely annoying....has anyone found out a fix?
  8. Demon Ashi Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

for me the game wont even start i click play and it does nothing ive tried reinstalling it and even the xbox app ive done all the "resets" for the store and logging off and on and it wont start
  9. Evox402 Win User

Sea of Thieves Not Working On PC

I have the same Issue.

Already tried switching my Log-In Account to a local one or to the same microsoft account i purchased the game with.

Also tried downloading another App from the Store and open it before starting the game, switching my region data to US-Settings (I'm from Europe) and different opening combinations with starting the game from the store, from the
    XBox App, logging off, starting the game and logging in again.

None of those worked for me...

I have no pending Windows Updates and all Drivers are up to date.

Has anyone a solution for this problem?
Thema:

1. My Xbox 360 logs me off when i start a game or app. Please help. - Similar Threads - 360 logs off

2. I can't log into new xbox 360 with either old account, or with the account i use for my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into new xbox 360 with either old account, or with the account i use for my...: my original 360 finally succumbed to the RROD. so i purchased a replacement slim model. i can't use this account on the new 360 since i can't remember the password since it would auto-log on, AND...
  3. XBOX 360 account sign in blocked in spite of me not logging in for years

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 account sign in blocked in spite of me not logging in for years: This clearly shows that someone tried to access my account and microsoft has apparently blocked it, this account has UNO on it as well as a lot of demos i have played over the years, guys why is...
  4. I can't log in to my xbox live xbox 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to my xbox live xbox 360 profile: good morning I can't log in to my xbox 360 profile I've been trying for 2 days now and it always asks me that the password is misspelled or it disconnects from xbox live when everything is fine it...
  5. Unable to send Messages/Log In with Passcode/Register Device Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to send Messages/Log In with Passcode/Register Device Xbox 360: I am pretty much having all kinds of issues, but let me start from the beginning. The FIRST issue was that while playing ONLINE I suddenly could not send any of my messages to my friends. This...
  6. I can't log into Xbox Live through an xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Xbox Live through an xbox 360: Long story short a game didn't have split screen but it was backwards compatible so I pulled out my Xbox 360 and I logged into my Xbox account. I noticed that I didn't sign into Xbox live however...
  7. Unable to log into xbox 360 account since forgot email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log into xbox 360 account since forgot email: Hey! I used to play xbox 360 around 2013-2016 and moved to xbox one. When I switched I sold my xbox 360 not thinking much of it and tried logging into my same account on xbox one. When attempting...
  8. Xbox 360 displays "Xbox LIVE is not available on consoles in your region" when I log into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 displays "Xbox LIVE is not available on consoles in your region" when I log into...: I recently got an Xbox 360 E console second hand to have some fun with and relive my days gaming during high school. I've formatted the HDD on the console and I've successfully downloaded my Xbox...
  9. Having issues logging on my Xbox 360 E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues logging on my Xbox 360 E: Haven't used my Xbox 360 E in a while now and I tried to log on to it to play some of the games that aren't available on my Xbox One it wouldn't let me. I've done everything I could do right down...
  10. Stuck at "Logging In" when trying to play a Xbox 360 game (Far Cry 3) on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck at "Logging In" when trying to play a Xbox 360 game (Far Cry 3) on my Xbox One: Recently bought Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360 version) from the store. As it displayed in the description, Xbox One comes under compatible systems. After installing the game, I launched the game and upon...