My Xbox 360 logs me off when i start a game or app. Please help.

Discus and support My Xbox 360 logs me off when i start a game or app. Please help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When ever im in the dashboard every thing seems fine and then when I go to launch a app or a game or even o the avatar editor im logged offline. I then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by V8 Swap A Miata, Jan 1, 2014.

1. My Xbox 360 logs me off when i start a game or app. Please help.

When ever im in the dashboard every thing seems fine and then when I go to launch a app or a game or even o the avatar editor im logged offline. I then have to log back on and sometime more then once with certain games such as Call of Duty,ive sometimes
    been asked to add security which ive already don't with 2 of there formats the only one left is phone call in which I wouldn't like to receive. Im just wondering if this could be one of the reasons that it does this.Please help!!!!!!

:)

V8 Swap A Miata, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Xbox 360 Issue HELP!

The other day, I was on my Xbox 360 and tried downloading the WWE Network app when my console froze. I restarted the system and logged back into my Xbox Live account and now every time I do log back in, my system freezes on the dashboard. It only does this when I log into my Xbox Live account. If I skip login, I do not have any issues.

Could someone help me please?!

xxJHARDYFAN92xx, Jan 1, 2014
  3. kaya_zfx
    kaya_zfx Guest
    Cant browse/ search / install apps on xbox 360

Could someone please help me with this.. I have an xbox 360 and when I'm not signed in to any xbox live account, I can see the app tab and search/browse for apps. However, once I want to download said app, it asks me to log in to my xbox live account. But
    when Im signed in, my games and app tab merges into the same tab on the dashboard and I cannot search or browse any apps, let alone get to a point to download anything. Please help me!

kaya_zfx, Jan 1, 2014
  4. My Xbox 360 logs me off when i start a game or app. Please help.

Chances are your profile has become corrupted. Delete your profile (making sure just to delete the profile and not the stored data when it asks), clear the system cache, reboot, and re-download your profile from LIVE.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 1, 2014
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Chances are your profile has become corrupted. Delete your profile (making sure just to delete the profile and not the stored data when it asks), clear the system cache, reboot, and re-download your profile from LIVE.
  6. stev007 0 Win User

acount

my problem: when i start a game i'll be logged out or when i go to xbox home it's the same

Please Help
  7. ChApAoRtIz89 Win User

Xbox 360 won't stay connected to live

I recently started having issues with my 360 logging me out after a few minutes (no matter which application am using it can be Netflix or YouTube or any game) at first I thought it was my consoles WiFi receiver, but when I played a 360 game on my Xbox one
    console it kicked me off Xbox liv once again, this is becoming extremely annoying....has anyone found out a fix?
  8. Evox402 Win User

Sea of Thieves Not Working On PC

I have the same Issue.

Already tried switching my Log-In Account to a local one or to the same microsoft account i purchased the game with.

Also tried downloading another App from the Store and open it before starting the game, switching my region data to US-Settings (I'm from Europe) and different opening combinations with starting the game from the store, from the
    XBox App, logging off, starting the game and logging in again.

None of those worked for me...

I have no pending Windows Updates and all Drivers are up to date.

Has anyone a solution for this problem?
  9. Demon Ashi Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

for me the game wont even start i click play and it does nothing ive tried reinstalling it and even the xbox app ive done all the "resets" for the store and logging off and on and it wont start
Thema:

1. My Xbox 360 logs me off when i start a game or app. Please help. - Similar Threads - 360 logs off

2. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  3. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  4. Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...: I have my username but I was too young to create my own account and I’ve always wanted to log back in. 2a82bd28-f6ea-4167-9682-915a067821b5
  5. 8015000A, HELP!! Can't log in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    8015000A, HELP!! Can't log in to my Xbox 360: Tried logging into my 360 today and got this error: 8015000A . Cleared cache , nothing. Removed my profile and tried to download it again. As soon as I put my email in, it says there is a problem...
  6. How to download and log into your microsoft account on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to download and log into your microsoft account on xbox 360?: I am having issues logging in to my Microsoft account on the xbox 360. Everytime I type in my email address or password I get an error. I have tried everything. I can log into my account on xbox...
  7. If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...: So I’ve been buying some Xbox 360 games for my older cousin so that he can play them since he’s been on the Xbox 360 for a long time and I just want to know if I log on to his Xbox 360 what will...
  8. I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my Xbox 360 games, it says there was a network error: When I try to log in to my Xbox 360 games, I get a message saying that there was a network error but I have a connection on all my devices at home. 8d1ad779-4510-473a-b7b8-e84b08f6449a
  9. I created my Xbox One account, can I log into my Xbox 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I created my Xbox One account, can I log into my Xbox 360 account?: I created my Xbox One account, can I log into my Xbox 360 account? fc6a3cf7-71e4-442e-adac-0b36a704372d
  10. cannot log in to 360 profile,

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot log in to 360 profile,: i have been trying for a while now, unable to sign in to 360, i enter my email and instantly comes up with my credentials are incorrect, this is even before i enter my password, the email is...