My Xbox 360 has Been Acting Weird...

Discus and support My Xbox 360 has Been Acting Weird... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So here is how my long story begins. First, a couple months ago my xbox 360 would not connect to the internet and gave me the error code 8015D003. We... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chris Balcerski, Jan 6, 2014.

1. My Xbox 360 has Been Acting Weird...

So here is how my long story begins. First, a couple months ago my xbox 360 would not connect to the internet and gave me the error code 8015D003. We were experiencing difficulties with our internet so i figured it was that. So after it finally
    got fixed i went onto my xbox figuring it was fixed but another problem came up... it would not recognize my hard drive. Now, along with not being able to connect to internet, i did not have a hard drive. Every time I start up my xbox now it will say a software
    update is required, but I can never download it because it wont recognize my hard drive and it gives me the status code 4099-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F. The forum post here on
    that status code did not help at all. I feel like I have tried everything there is to do. The only questionable thing about this is I used my brother's hard drive on my xbox and it worked fine, but it still prompted me to download the update so I think it
    might have something to do with the hard drive. So now you see my problem that I have had for a while now. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Chris Balcerski, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Rahul Birdi
    Rahul Birdi Guest
    my xbox one has been acting weird lately

i keep having to sync apps i get error codes more often now,

is there anyone who had this problem?

Rahul Birdi, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Can't Download Update for MW3

That fixed it!! The weird thing is, ever since the latest update my wireless (on xbox) has been acting up... I wonder if it is just my adapter :\

DarkInceptions, Jan 6, 2014
  4. My Xbox 360 has Been Acting Weird...

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

I can see your frustration. I know that allot of people have being having issues with this new update and their Hard Drives becoming unformatted to their Xbox 360's. The only thing I can recommend, is what they had told me to pass onto other people that
    are having this issue. Please try and follow the instructions bellow:

Could you please unplug your Xbox 360 and everything that is connected to it. After you have done this, you will need to inject the Hard Drive for the console. For help with this, please follow the instructions within the article bellow.

support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-hard-drive

After you have done this, please plug everything back into your Xbox 360. Plug everything back in, including your network cables. Then start it up again. After you have done this, you should then see the Hard Drive back in the Storage area, and it should
    be formatted back to the Xbox 360.

All of this information has been handed down from phone support, and they say it should work with this. However if it doesn't work, please feel free to ring support your self or keep posted to the forums for more troubleshooting steps.

Please post back any results back from this step. I hope this helps you,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 7, 2014
  5. Hello SunkNath, thank you for your avice, but it seems as though the article is in plain text and appears like this support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-hard-drive

with no link. If you could fix this that would be great. Thanks.

Chris Balcerski, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Chris Balcerski Win User

Hello SunkNath, thank you for your avice, but it seems as though the article is in plain text and appears like this support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-hard-drive

with no link. If you could fix this that would be great. Thanks.
  7. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

I can see your frustration. I know that allot of people have being having issues with this new update and their Hard Drives becoming unformatted to their Xbox 360's. The only thing I can recommend, is what they had told me to pass onto other people that
    are having this issue. Please try and follow the instructions bellow:

Could you please unplug your Xbox 360 and everything that is connected to it. After you have done this, you will need to inject the Hard Drive for the console. For help with this, please follow the instructions within the article bellow.

support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-hard-drive

After you have done this, please plug everything back into your Xbox 360. Plug everything back in, including your network cables. Then start it up again. After you have done this, you should then see the Hard Drive back in the Storage area, and it should
    be formatted back to the Xbox 360.

All of this information has been handed down from phone support, and they say it should work with this. However if it doesn't work, please feel free to ring support your self or keep posted to the forums for more troubleshooting steps.

Please post back any results back from this step. I hope this helps you,

Regards,
  8. DarkInceptions Win User

Can't Download Update for MW3

That fixed it!! The weird thing is, ever since the latest update my wireless (on xbox) has been acting up... I wonder if it is just my adapter :\
  9. AlexTheGR8 4090 Win User

Loss of gamerscore

still not cleared up, something is wrong. Idk my Xbox has been acting weird and stuff. It’s really annoying, idk if this is going to turn into a bigger problem and start snowballing.
  10. kRevali Win User

Clips got cropped and have no sound

I haven't, but since I posted this question my xbox has been acting up a little weird, takes a lot to load things, will revert back if the issues persists, thanks!
Thema:

1. My Xbox 360 has Been Acting Weird... - Similar Threads - 360 has Been

2. Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?: Has the movies and tv app already been shut down? It hasn't launched since November... 98836086-71d6-4bd2-9a38-b26c8a0a4e54
  3. Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...: Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been interrupted if I'm actually connected? ba3926af-0fcf-4032-963d-e0e473da5eed
  4. Hi so my Xbox 360 has been saying that I have no storage device is there a way to fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi so my Xbox 360 has been saying that I have no storage device is there a way to fix this: My Xbox 360 has been acting up for the past to days it keeps telling me I have an updat but when I preform the update it says I have no storage to do so and when I check system storage it says no...
  5. Has Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 been discontinued by Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 been discontinued by Microsoft?: Microsoft did a similar thing when they silently ended production of the Xbox One in 2020. I am surprised no one else has mentioned that error 80151103 and related errors has been going on (for me...
  6. I renewed my xbox live subscription on xbox 360 and now my Data has been deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I renewed my xbox live subscription on xbox 360 and now my Data has been deleted: I renewed my xbox live subscription on xbox 360 and now my Data has been deleted I encountered this issue on modern warfare 3 All my statistics have been deleted Help me please...
  7. Xbox 360 Has Been "tampered with"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Has Been "tampered with": I bought a digital version of Grand Theft Auto V yesterday for my xbox 360, due to the fact that the disk copy that I had became unreadable. Yesterday, (right before I bought it) xbox live had...
  8. Deleting my profile off an old xbox 360 that has been damaged.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting my profile off an old xbox 360 that has been damaged.: Hello All My Xbox 360 was damaged and replaced by insurance. Did not turn on anymore. I have now upgraded to an Xbox One. How do I make sure no one fixes the 360 console, and then uses my...
  9. Has the CinemaNow app been updated for xbox 360? Can i use another app to access my purchased ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has the CinemaNow app been updated for xbox 360? Can i use another app to access my purchased ...: I am now with my second xbox 360 kinect. I was able to access my cinemaNow content on the first game unit. Now that cinemaNow has changed its offerings to the general consumer the app isnt...
  10. Can content that has been license transferred through 360 be moved to xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can content that has been license transferred through 360 be moved to xbox one?: I have many games on my 360 that I enjoy playing that have been license transferred to me. A few games have recently become backwards compatible that I want to transfer onto my xbox one, but those...