My Xbox 360 has a virus or something. A person asked me to play NFS Rivals and when I did...

Discus and support My Xbox 360 has a virus or something. A person asked me to play NFS Rivals and when I did... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Someone asked me to play NFS Rivals, when I did all my cars would only drive backwards. Now all my games are the same I can't play them. What can I do.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NewYork176, Apr 8, 2022.

1. NewYork176
    NewYork176 Guest

My Xbox 360 has a virus or something. A person asked me to play NFS Rivals and when I did...

Someone asked me to play NFS Rivals, when I did all my cars would only drive backwards. Now all my games are the same I can't play them. What can I do. He put a virus or something on my Xbox 360. Please help.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

NewYork176, Apr 8, 2022
  2. XR3DDWooDX Win User

Looking for Gaming Buddies!

You can add me I play those 360 games and I have ghost and nfs rivals for the x1

I too do not use my mic a lot until I get to know a person.

Gt : REDDWOOD69
  3. GingerFox14 Win User

Looking for friends on Xbox One

Hey I'm playing Titanfall, NFS Rivals and Kinect sport rivals. Anyone else playing any of those games feel free to add me....really suckss being the only person I know with a One :(
  4. smileskybird Win User

Do you have a Need for Speed?

I use to have NFS Rivals on Xbox 1, but I sold that game because I hardly played. Forza Horizon 2 to me, is more better and you get lots of people in online fee roam, music and good looking graphics. I've tried NFS Rivals and compared to Forza Horizon 2
    lobbies, Horizon has notably a lot more people where as Rivals seemed like a ghost town. I traded NFS Rivals in for The Crew. But I eventually sold The Crew even though the world map is far more bigger than Horizon. I haven't tried any other NFS games.

On the other side, EA you need to get The Sims 3 or The Sims 4 on Xbox 1 too! The Sims 3 is on soooo many platforms including Xbox 360.
  5. smileskybird Win User

Forza Motorsport 5 to get or not to get?

I'm getting it. Pre-ordered and paid for. I'm not a hardcore racer but it's kind of like a sim driving gaming (and racing). I'm sure it should have some fun game options like in Forza 4 and Forza Horizon (hardly play Horizon sometimes play 4) like... Tag
    virus, Playground, soccer. Since Forza 4 has 'em, Forza 5 should have something like that.

Graphics look amazing. Heard it's 1080p native which is great and running on Xbox One which has way better hardware than 360... even better. Also getting NFS Rivals. Again I'm not a hardcore racer, but Forza and Rivals look fUn which is why I'm getting them.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

My Xbox 360 has a virus or something. A person asked me to play NFS Rivals and when I did all my cars only go backwards. All my other games now are the same. What can I do?

Hi NewYork176,

Greetings! Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums. We are happy to help.

It really is important for us to get this worked on so you can get back to gaming. However, we found out that this is an in-game concern and it is best to consult the right people for this. Based on this support article (How do I get the right game support?) you will need to contact the game support this. Since you’ve reached us first, we’ll ensure that your time is worth it by guiding you to the right direction where you can achieve your desired resolution. We would like to provide you this link where you can submit your concern here - Need For Speed Rivals | EA Help.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern. If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. My Xbox 360 has a virus or something. A person asked me to play NFS Rivals and when I did... - Similar Threads - 360 has virus

2. I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....: Xbox 360 2006 model takes a different kind of PSU than all those after 2006. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated. Where can I find a PSU for it? MFG data 2006 - 10 - 18....
  3. Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?: Has the movies and tv app already been shut down? It hasn't launched since November... 98836086-71d6-4bd2-9a38-b26c8a0a4e54
  4. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  5. Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...: I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked. I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console restart. I have signed out and restarted my console...
  6. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  7. Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games on xbox one how can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games on xbox one how can I...: Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games b3410750-5869-4a16-a4c8-a9d7f03850c4
  8. Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ?: My number one position in UNO on 360 on Partner has just disappeared. Ranking still there on Single No2and RankedNo 7 but PARTNER just disappeared.Wierd messages on tables for a while. In RANKED...
  9. Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...: Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been interrupted if I'm actually connected? ba3926af-0fcf-4032-963d-e0e473da5eed
  10. If Xbox 360 has a color option like Xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    If Xbox 360 has a color option like Xbox one: I’m just wondering if the 360 had a setting where you can change the background color on the Home Screen I know themes apply on both Xbox 360 and one but color seems to be on Xbox one and beyond...