my xbox 360 has a console ban on it

Discus and support my xbox 360 has a console ban on it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox 360 has a console ban on it, i had it bought for me on Christmas but it cant connect to xbox live Because of the ban plz help me and unban it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaNiElK12334, Jan 20, 2018.

1. DaNiElK12334
    DaNiElK12334 Guest

my xbox 360 has a console ban on it, i had it bought for me on Christmas but it cant connect to xbox live Because of the ban plz help me and unban it i would never try mod or that idek how to do so.

:)

DaNiElK12334, Jan 20, 2018
  2. BENZHD
    BENZHD Guest
    Pre-Owned 360 with Ban

I just bought a pre-owned Xbox 360 off gumtree and it has a console ban on it. Any help?

BENZHD, Jan 20, 2018
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Banned xbox 360

Just thought I'd add this from Major Nelson himself.

-

majornelson.com/.../xbox-360-console-bans

-

"This would also be a good time to remind you that the warranty on an Xbox 360 console is not transferrable and if you purchase a used console that has been previously banned, you will not be able to connect to Xbox LIVE."

EggsBoxJuan, Jan 20, 2018
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

Sorry but console bans are permanent. You need to return the console

Dadwhite, Jan 20, 2018
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Sorry but console bans are permanent. You need to return the console
  6. gds1972 Win User

Removing JTag from Xbox 360?

7. DOCTORWEED1996 Win User

Won't let me sign into the 360 dash after my suspension ended. Need help

Says this console cant access Xbox live after my ban has ended. I mostly play my 360 games so this has ruined my experience.
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Banned xbox 360

Just thought I'd add this from Major Nelson himself.

-

majornelson.com/.../xbox-360-console-bans

-

"This would also be a good time to remind you that the warranty on an Xbox 360 console is not transferrable and if you purchase a used console that has been previously banned, you will not be able to connect to Xbox LIVE."
  9. FattedWhisper76 Win User

console banned

i have purchased a xbox 360 about 3 weeks ago and then i went to connect it to xbox live an it says it has been console banned and i want to know why it has been banned.
Thema:

1. my xbox 360 has a console ban on it - Similar Threads - 360 has console

2. I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a PSU for a xbox 360. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated....: Xbox 360 2006 model takes a different kind of PSU than all those after 2006. Mine has a square peg in the middle that must be accommodated. Where can I find a PSU for it? MFG data 2006 - 10 - 18....
  3. Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?: Has the movies and tv app already been shut down? It hasn't launched since November... 98836086-71d6-4bd2-9a38-b26c8a0a4e54
  4. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  5. Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...: I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked. I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console restart. I have signed out and restarted my console...
  6. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  7. Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games on xbox one how can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games on xbox one how can I...: Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games b3410750-5869-4a16-a4c8-a9d7f03850c4
  8. Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ?: My number one position in UNO on 360 on Partner has just disappeared. Ranking still there on Single No2and RankedNo 7 but PARTNER just disappeared.Wierd messages on tables for a while. In RANKED...
  9. Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...: Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been interrupted if I'm actually connected? ba3926af-0fcf-4032-963d-e0e473da5eed
  10. our xbox 360 was consol banned months ago , i want to sell it as he has a xbox 1 how can i ????

in XBoX on Consoles
    our xbox 360 was consol banned months ago , i want to sell it as he has a xbox 1 how can i ????: we have a xbox 360 s that is consol banned my son has had a x box 1 for nearly 2 years , we want to sell the xbox 360 i am a single mother how can this be un banned because at the moment it is...