my xbox 360 got device banned for nothing?

Discus and support my xbox 360 got device banned for nothing? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can it be unbanned in some way? it had working xbox live before, it has been offline for a while after that but..... thats not a reason to ban it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by freekbertens, Jul 1, 2020.

1. freekbertens
    freekbertens Guest

can it be unbanned in some way? it had working xbox live before, it has been offline for a while after that but..... thats not a reason to ban it right? has my xbox just been caught in a ban wave?

*i've used this console mostly for playing lego games and 100% ing em so i don't need the live but it would be a waste of a 60$ network adapter

:)

freekbertens, Jul 1, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions. You will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com for any information and possible options.
  3. Smwutches Win User

my xbox one got device banned for nothing?

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review.
  4. Alex WilheIm Win User

BANNED XBOX :(

Sorry buddy. My Xbox got banned a while ago too. But there is nothing that can be done about them (yet) rumor has it they are making a system for review of device bans.

-OozyBubble
  5. tankball Win User

Freezing

someone on the 405th forums is say my 360 got banned >.< i did nothing
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Got banned for nothing

Thema:

1. my xbox 360 got device banned for nothing? - Similar Threads - 360 got device

2. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  3. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  4. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  5. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  6. When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?: So I was scrolling down to the Microsoft store on my Xbox one and so I’ve decided that I wanted to buy the xbox 360 version of ghosts so typed it in and I realized that it wasent available and I...
  7. Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360: Where do you go to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360 f09357f7-f1a8-4908-8831-3efa3119f2da
  8. So i got a xbox 360 dongle and it acts up

in XBoX on Windows
    So i got a xbox 360 dongle and it acts up: So i got a xbox 360 dongle today and I’ve downloaded the drivers they are updated but for some reason it freaks out and starts opening and closing a random keyboard ive never seen before its not...
  9. I got GTA 5 on Xbox 360 and they gave me 2 installing disc? Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got GTA 5 on Xbox 360 and they gave me 2 installing disc? Thoughts?: I got GTA 5 from movie trading co the other day on Xbox 360, I open the box to find they gave my 2 installing disc, they scammed me I thought, is there any possible way I can like download the...
  10. My xbox 360 has got update error how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox 360 has got update error how to fix it: My xbox 360 has status code c800-0036 how to fix it 7c5bc637-5bad-481e-b1c2-adbb9a7c3dd8