My xbox 360 games keep saying im disconnected from xbox live

Discus and support My xbox 360 games keep saying im disconnected from xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi so im trying to play some of my xbox 360 games on my xbox one and the thing is that its saying that im disconnected from xbox live and ive tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anakin Jamieson-harvey, May 24, 2023.

1. My xbox 360 games keep saying im disconnected from xbox live

Hi so im trying to play some of my xbox 360 games on my xbox one and the thing is that its saying that im disconnected from xbox live and ive tried alot of things that were supposed to "fix" the problem but it wont work

:)

Anakin Jamieson-harvey, May 24, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Anakin! Sorry to hear about that. Let's do our best to get this sorted out.

When was the last time you were able to play your 360 games on your Xbox One console?

May I know what steps have you already tried so far?

For our basic troubleshooting steps, try to clear your Xbox 360 local storage:
    Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage. On the Manage storage devices > Clear local Xbox 360 storage.
  3. RobertBuckalew Win User

New software is virtually unusable

Are you saying you keep disconnecting from xbox live ?
  4. Dying I3reath Win User

Randomly disconnecting from Xbox Live

My xbox has been making me very angry, my xbox keeps randonly disconnecting me from xbox live for no reason, i have unplugged my router it will work and then the connection will come back, ill start a game on any multiplyer and i will get disconnected from
    xbox live and itll say "can not find a ip adress"
  5. DisputedHitman Win User

My xbox goes offline when i watch a film ?

Im connected wireless and no when i watch a normal dvd and im signed in it just says disconnected from xbox live
  6. GeorgeWilkinson4 Win User

Minecraft account disconnected issue

With mine, id be playing Minecraft on a world with friends. And every so often, my xbox live would disconnect and therfore kick all from the game, disconnect me from the wifi. It may then reconnect itself.

Now, my xbox profile keeps disconnecting from xbox live with any game or just on dashboard.
Thema:

1. My xbox 360 games keep saying im disconnected from xbox live - Similar Threads - 360 games keep

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Why does my 360 games on Xbox one keep disconnecting me from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my 360 games on Xbox one keep disconnecting me from Xbox live: When play a 360 game online for about 15 minutes on my Xbox one it disconnects from Xbox live f3bd5ab3-f17b-4a07-860e-aff2d2617801
  5. Achievements for everything except XBox 360 games keep dropping to zero in all achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements for everything except XBox 360 games keep dropping to zero in all achievements: Off and on for the last few weeks my gamerscore for everything except XBox 360 games shows zero when I view all achievements. Even though I have completed the achievements for almost every game...
  6. I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...: I put in my email correctly and password correctly but it won't work and it keeps saying password didn't work make sure it's between 6 and 16 characters. f0bcc76b-7a1b-4ebe-bc9c-b959fcadd9ab
  7. Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after...: Hi there. My name is Brenton. I just activated my 30 day trial game pass. The previous forums I read stated that Xbox 360 games downloaded can be played after Game pass expires. Does this apply to...
  8. When i play Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one, I keep getting signed off Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i play Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one, I keep getting signed off Xbox live: When I tried to play borderlands 2 on my Xbox one ( The backwards compatible version) it sights my off Xbox live. I can get it to sigh me back on. 10ec8097-0df4-4aa5-a5f4-60f9e8d0d351
  9. Selling Xbox 360 w/ 120GB HDD...how to remove account info and keep downloaded game content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Selling Xbox 360 w/ 120GB HDD...how to remove account info and keep downloaded game content: I am looking to purchase an Xbox One console. I currently have an Xbox 360 4GB console with an additional 120GB slim HDD that I am wanting to sell. I have about 7 games I have downloaded to this...
  10. Xbox 360 Game Saves - Can I keep them when transferring?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Game Saves - Can I keep them when transferring?: Hello, I need a little help. In the past I put my profile onto a memory stick as I sold an old console, I've been borrowing a friends and when I imported my profile, all my games saves were gone....