My Xbox 360 froze

Discus and support My Xbox 360 froze in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to get some achievements on Minecraft on the Xbox 360 (latest version which I think is the aquatic update) and saw the tutorial I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by random guy1234, Mar 6, 2023.

1. My Xbox 360 froze

I was trying to get some achievements on Minecraft on the Xbox 360 (latest version which I think is the aquatic update) and saw the tutorial I was using was on an older version I just somehow had, so I was gonna just go in but then I realized that I should put "old" In the title since its the older version of the tutorial world, so I changed the name to "old Tutorial" and then right before I pressed the join world button, my Xbox 360 just froze, I can't do anything, I saw on YouTube you should turn your controller off and then turn it on and plug it in at the same time but I failed at doing it and now I'm pretty sure my controller is stuck on turning on and can't do anything either, how do I fix this? also, anyway to do it without taking out a storage thing or stuff like that?

:)

random guy1234, Mar 6, 2023
  2. PhilMarck Win User

Latest Update

No my Xbox 360 never froze but it's the Slim edition.
  3. Georges C. Win User

My Xbox 360 froze

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello, from your description it seems that your console is frozen, you can at least access the menu and perform a system reversal, if so, follow the procedure below.

Roll back and reinstall system updates.

To do this:

In the console, go to Settings and select System.

Select Storage.

Highlight the memory unit

Enter the following sequence of buttons: LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X

This opens the Delete System Update window.

Select Yes.

This restarts the console.

If it does not work after this procedure, we advise you to wait until Microsoft releases a fix for this issue.
  4. random guy1234 Win User

My Xbox 360 froze

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello, from your description it seems that your console is frozen, you can at least access the menu and perform a system reversal, if so, follow the procedure below.
    I turned off my controller by accident, any other way?
  5. MTTSWOLF Win User

Hard freeze while gaming

Sorry it took so long respond, busy at work

but I was a able to try somethings

I used my hard drive on friends xbox 360 no freezes got home to my xbox it froze

brought my xbox to friends house never froze

but when i got home it never froze for many games

until I tried playing with friends that live alone way away

multiable games in a row with these friends it froze

but local friend or by my self it does not freeze

so it must be my internet right?
  6. Kiesey Win User

Update froze my xbox 360

Thema:

My Xbox 360 froze

1. My Xbox 360 froze - Similar Threads - 360 froze

2. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  3. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  4. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  5. Xbox 360 Silm Froze

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Silm Froze: So my xbox 360 Silm froze when it was saving a game in the sims 3 0a89c69f-ad71-4642-8962-26deaf9b3010
  6. Destiny froze while transferring game content from 360 to One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny froze while transferring game content from 360 to One: Had Destiny on 360. Got Xbox One S and purchased new Destiny Collection. I've been attempting to play for two days but it keeps saying "transferring game content" and it never reaches 100%...
  7. Xbox 360 froze during license transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 froze during license transfer: I was trying to license transfer and my console decided to freeze. I've called over 4 times in the past couple hours and have received no help. Does anyone know how to get their DRM reset? Who am...
  8. My xbox 360 froze while updating game offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 froze while updating game offline: i tried downloading a fix to usb .then connected to xbox 360.it didnt work 3c83e6ed-71cf-4796-b114-22f50bf76afc
  9. My xbox 360 froze last night and I lost all my data, profiles and games, everything is gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 froze last night and I lost all my data, profiles and games, everything is gone.: My 360 froze while playing last night and when I got up this morning all the data had disappeared. It factory reset and everything is gone. d7cefa18-5572-4d26-aba7-6728107131bd
  10. TRIED TO PLAY 360 GAMES. SYSTEM FROZE THEN CRASHED!

in XBoX on Consoles
    TRIED TO PLAY 360 GAMES. SYSTEM FROZE THEN CRASHED!: Hey XB1 family...so I tried to play some 360 games now that the preview makes it available. But when I tried my whole system froze. Nothing responded. Black screen crash. Had to do a hard reset....