My xbox 360 froze while updating game offline

Discus and support My xbox 360 froze while updating game offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i tried downloading a fix to usb .then connected to xbox 360.it didnt work 3c83e6ed-71cf-4796-b114-22f50bf76afc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AnimalAce764144, Feb 3, 2018.

1. My xbox 360 froze while updating game offline

i tried downloading a fix to usb .then connected to xbox 360.it didnt work

:)

AnimalAce764144, Feb 3, 2018
  2. CIDAMON
    CIDAMON Guest
    Console frozen while updating

Nevermind, it's back on. All I did was turn off the console, and did the power cycle thing. I booted to the green screen, I waited 5-10 minutes and it went back to the dashboard.

CIDAMON, Feb 3, 2018
  3. CIDAMON
    CIDAMON Guest
    Console frozen while updating

My console seems to be stuck while installing an update. It's stuck at the screen with a picture of the console and the green progress bar below is at around 90% complete. It's been like this for hours now. What do I do?

CIDAMON, Feb 3, 2018
  4. jewboy1983 Win User

got this code on my xbox 22fb 3151 0700 c000 0013

well my xbox froze while the update was going through
  5. US Revenge Win User

Latest Update

clear the HDD cache while offline, mine froze with this update too but restarting it worked, it was wierd I had to sign into xbx live like 5 times.
  6. calcu007 Win User

*URGENT!* System Update Stuck/Frozen!

7. Kiesey Win User

Update froze my xbox 360

8. Morgan Robotham Win User

So my Xbox was stuck on the green start up screen done a fully factory reset and now it’s just stop on 50% properly console how do I fix this ?

Yes I have tried the usb offline reset. Well tried it once it rested during the update and then came up with an error so done it again and it froze on changing my language to English. I had put in my WiFi then it asked to update console to change the language then froze for an hour or so.

Now the xbox won’t show any picture on the tv it just says no signal.
Thema:

My xbox 360 froze while updating game offline

1. My xbox 360 froze while updating game offline - Similar Threads - 360 froze while

2. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.: Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead I have one simple question Can i use my usb drive as my primary storage without the internal hdd( will it work as...
  3. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  4. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  5. My Xbox 360 froze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 froze: I was trying to get some achievements on Minecraft on the Xbox 360 (latest version which I think is the aquatic update) and saw the tutorial I was using was on an older version I just somehow had,...
  6. Xbox 360 Silm Froze

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Silm Froze: So my xbox 360 Silm froze when it was saving a game in the sims 3 0a89c69f-ad71-4642-8962-26deaf9b3010
  7. Destiny froze while transferring game content from 360 to One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny froze while transferring game content from 360 to One: Had Destiny on 360. Got Xbox One S and purchased new Destiny Collection. I've been attempting to play for two days but it keeps saying "transferring game content" and it never reaches 100%...
  8. Xbox 360 froze during license transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 froze during license transfer: I was trying to license transfer and my console decided to freeze. I've called over 4 times in the past couple hours and have received no help. Does anyone know how to get their DRM reset? Who am...
  9. My xbox 360 froze last night and I lost all my data, profiles and games, everything is gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 froze last night and I lost all my data, profiles and games, everything is gone.: My 360 froze while playing last night and when I got up this morning all the data had disappeared. It factory reset and everything is gone. d7cefa18-5572-4d26-aba7-6728107131bd
  10. TRIED TO PLAY 360 GAMES. SYSTEM FROZE THEN CRASHED!

in XBoX on Consoles
    TRIED TO PLAY 360 GAMES. SYSTEM FROZE THEN CRASHED!: Hey XB1 family...so I tried to play some 360 games now that the preview makes it available. But when I tried my whole system froze. Nothing responded. Black screen crash. Had to do a hard reset....