My xbox 360 don't want to connect with my xbox live

Discus and support My xbox 360 don't want to connect with my xbox live in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox 360 don't want to connect to xbox live 2e99ee04-6dd7-43ae-91c5-a4b69483fbb8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ann Reichert, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Ann Reichert
    Ann Reichert Guest

My xbox 360 don't want to connect to xbox live

:)

Ann Reichert, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ann, is your console connected by Wi-Fi or network cable?

What happens when you try to connect your profile to the internet, did you take the Xbox 360 network connection test?

Try t follow the procedures below.

Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Rpgsforever123 Win User

Crash Bandicoot

Do I need to be able to connect to Xboxlive from my 360 to play them? ..Cause I have an Xbox Live account but I don't have a network adapter for my 360 to connect to my wifi so my 360 isn't connected to the internet yet.
  4. Dieter Müller2 Win User

Xbox 360 error code 80150912

Hi, same problem here! I have two 'older' 360-Consoles in use, and at both there is no connection to XBOX-Live possible.

My XBOX-One S is working fine. There are no problems with the internet-connection. Only the XB360s can't connect to XB-Live.
    Yesterday evening it was working, but since today in the morning... nothing!

If MS don't want longer to support the XB 360, then please, play with open cards, and say it!
  5. AlexanderMcCoy2 Win User

Xbox 360 Network Error Status report

I did try my hotspot from my iPhone and it still didn’t want to connect to Xbox live. My 360 does connect to my router and or hotspot and to the internet but refuses to connect to Xbox live. I’ve been hearing on Reddit from people saying that the authentication server for Xbox live called XEMACS has been offline for a few days.
  6. An Old Freak Win User

Changed my Xbox 360 region by accident.

yes as Serbia isn't an Xbox live region

But will it affect my xbox account for PC and Xbox One? I don't care if my new region for 360 is Serbia since I don't even own a 360 anymore. I just don't want it to affect my Xbox account on the whole.
    Serbia is not supported by Xbox Live. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries
Thema:

1. My xbox 360 don't want to connect with my xbox live - Similar Threads - 360 don't connect

2. Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360: Why not make emulator for them to by pass legal trouble since emulators aren't illegal and besides y'all got plenty of money to renew the rights to some of the stuff in these games besides It will...
  3. Reset xbox 360 console. Don't know pass code or security answer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset xbox 360 console. Don't know pass code or security answer: How to reset xbox 360 console. Don't know the pass code or security answer as I bought the console 2nd hand f7406eb7-4cd8-4333-8afc-5da9f8ea0fc9
  4. The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog

in XBoX on Consoles
    The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog: The right stick was working fine yesterday, but when I turn on the console and play the game, the stick moves around from left. Does anyone know what caused this? Thank you Best Wishes -Sajad...
  5. I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset xbox 360 console but don't remember my passcode or secret question answer: Need to do a total reset of console without passcode or security question. How would this be possible e2d97f99-9cf4-4f49-8ce1-33c967b3a51d
  6. I'm selling my Xbox 360 halo 4 limited edition just don't know the memory? Without cords

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm selling my Xbox 360 halo 4 limited edition just don't know the memory? Without cords: Im selling my Xbox 360 Halo 4 limited edition just don't have cords and don't know where or how to get or figure out the memory to see if it's a 500gb or 250gb or a 1tb...
  7. “I bought a 360 second hand and it has a parental code on it. I don't know it plus I don't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    “I bought a 360 second hand and it has a parental code on it. I don't know it plus I don't...: “I bought a 360 second hand and it has a parental code on it. I don't know it plus I don't know the reset question. help, please. 64f140e8-c40a-4116-b00a-856a24c37927
  8. Can I get a game back that was in my Xbox 360 library that i don't have anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a game back that was in my Xbox 360 library that i don't have anymore?: I've been trying to get back Portal 2 and The Orange Box on my Series S. I have them on disk, but my profile still counts the achievements for the game. Is there a way i can get them back?...
  9. Xbox 360 Slim don't read HD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim don't read HD: My Xbox 360 slim don't read HD. I removed the HD with the Xbox on. That's the problem? f53ce0c1-524b-47e2-8d26-8791375d1cd9
  10. lost my 360 account, and don't remember the password, but cannot change the password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost my 360 account, and don't remember the password, but cannot change the password.: I had forgotten the password to my account "Legoshifour" and have tried for a year or so on and off to get it back, to no avail. It is apparently because the email associated with the account is...