My Xbox 360 doesn't want to connect to Xbox Live

Discus and support My Xbox 360 doesn't want to connect to Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 doesn't want to connect or make an Xbox Live account and when I open the game store all games seem unavailable and I am unsure as to why?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trosiss, Jul 11, 2022.

1. Trosiss
    Trosiss Guest

My Xbox 360 doesn't want to connect or make an Xbox Live account and when I open the game store all games seem unavailable and I am unsure as to why?
    My Xbox 360 doesn't want to connect to Xbox Live [​IMG]

I would want some help with this as I'd really want to be able to play online and buy a few games from the store.

If more information is needed I will happily help!

Thanks in advance

/

:)

Trosiss, Jul 11, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Are you able to connect the console to a completely wifi network?

For example share mobile data via wifi hotspot and connect your console in that way to isolate even more the issue

Could you try creating first an account here:

https://signup.live.com/signup

Then try downloading that profile.

**If maybe you get a different error, this could be due to your password is longer than 12 characters and you may need to create an app password, for this is necessary turn on two verification steps first:

To enable two steps, go here with the recently created account: https://account.microsoft.com/security

After that go here again https://account.microsoft.com/security > advanced security options and now you should be able to see "app password" option.

Press on "create new app password" then, write that password instead of the actual one in your console
  3. ngocphi Win User

It's your teredo

When you scan for Nat it shows you

You just.need to.set.dmz and make sure your ports.are.freed up correctly there is 8 of them
  4. Trosiss Win User

I have tried connecting via cable and WiFi, neither seems to work.

The network test shows no errors but has never said I need to update the system.

I currently don't have access to a Windows computer but I will check in a few days if possible.

I have done as much as I could, reset the console entirely, googled solutions to the problem but nobody seems to have a similar problem.

Maybe something is wrong with the hardware?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Trosiss

Please answer the following questions to see how we can proceed?

Are you connecting your Xbox 360 via wifi or cable?
    If you do the network test, are you getting an error? Or everything appears normal?
    Do you have a windows PC to check your NAT type for the actual network?
    And which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this issue?

I'll be waiting for your answers, greetings from another Microsoft user
  6. Kenny H. Win User

xbox 360 issue

I believe that deleting and redownloading your profile will help with this, but you'll want to copy your profile to a USB stick, just in case you can't connect to download it. If that doesn't work, you'll want to post in the Connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox
    360 forum
Thema:

1. My Xbox 360 doesn't want to connect to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - 360 doesn't connect

2. Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet: My xbox 360 will won't connect to the internet but does to my router. This also appears to happen everytime I use an xbox live account where internet features still work on other accounts that...
  3. I'm on my Xbox 360 and I'm trying to connect to Xbox live but it doesn't work and sometimes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on my Xbox 360 and I'm trying to connect to Xbox live but it doesn't work and sometimes...: I'm on my Xbox 360 and I'm trying to connect to Xbox live but it doesn't work and sometimes I get a error code 800700E8 when I try and change my gamertag. What does that mean? But when I test...
  4. Why doesn't my Xbox 360 connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Xbox 360 connect to the internet?: My Xbox 360 isn't connecting to my internet. I've tried everything. Nothing is working. I don't know how to fix it. 4038ca9e-777a-4acc-bee6-aaf71274b2b6
  5. New Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with Xbox 360 S; help please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with Xbox 360 S; help please?: Hello, My new Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with my Xbox 360 S! I have tried all the troubleshooting steps that are on the Xbox and Microsoft websites but still cannot get it...
  6. Xbox 360 emulator on Xbox One X doesn't connect to internet (unable to login in backwards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 emulator on Xbox One X doesn't connect to internet (unable to login in backwards...: Hi. My console is an Xbox One X. For a about a week or so, I haven't been able to connect to xbox live in any of my retrocompatible games. It's like the emulator doesn't connect to the internet,...
  7. Internet explorer on Xbox 360 doesn't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet explorer on Xbox 360 doesn't connect: Hi. I am unable to connect to internet explorer on the Xbox 360. I can log on to other apps but internet explorer returns message 'can't connect to the website' 8357b2dc-aa45-4bd5-8017-872b69762ec6
  8. ¿Why does my Xbox 360 E Doesn't connect to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Why does my Xbox 360 E Doesn't connect to my wifi?: Recently I bought an Xbox 360 E and for some reason doesn't want to connect to my wifi Whenever I do the test the error message I get says: There's a problem with your connection. I already tried...
  9. Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter: My wireless controller infinitely looks for an adapter, but never connects. The only solutions I've found online, were to install drivers to the unknon device, but that hasn't worked....
  10. Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect: my 360 decided to not work today it will power on come to account select page but the green dot doesn't light up and the controller won't connect/register 4ec79c02-afb9-4146-8b31-d1b82fa48f84